The Origin and growth of our "Samaka Ayurvedic Hospital and Research Centre" is the saga of a tiny seed which was sown 50 years ago by Dr. P.T.Joshi (Panchakarma Maharshi).
This seed has sprouted, grown into a banyan tree and spread its branches offering hope and solace to millions of desolate poor people who suffer from various diseases.
Samaka Ayurvedic clinic was started 10 years ago by Dr. Pankaj Pawar, at Tilakwadi Yavatmal, since April 2000.
To give more services and benefit to the patient, he started new "Samaka Ayurvedic Hospital & Research Centre" in Yavatmal. This centre is located perfectly in the hilly area in an ideal location surrounded by an Herbal Garden, a 5 km. away from the Yavatmal city.
The centre is built with traditional wood put together which is not only unusual but a form of ancient style.
Each treatment undertaken in Samaka is only started after an in depth consultation with our team of doctors. Samaka has spacious multiple treatment rooms with all this needed Ayurvedic equipments. Privacy is ensured for each and every guest by providing separate rooms for Men and Women with attached bathroom; obviously we maintain our traditional outlook as far as possible.
1) We provide hot and fresh Ayurvedic food to each patient.
2) Associate Doctors gives the detail information about the Ayurvedic treatment i.e. benefit of the treatment, why it is necessary and how to prevent it.
3) To give total enjoyment and benefit of the treatment.
4) Herbal gardening is there, to enjoy and learn some useful information about medicinal plants.
5) We provide the Yoga and Meditational classes for each patient.
Interested in this service?Get Latest Price from the seller
About the Company
Nature of BusinessService Provider
Annual TurnoverUpto Rs. 50 Lakh
IndiaMART Member SinceMay 2013
The main purpose of starting the “Samaka Ayurveda Hospital and Research centre” is to make aware of the Ancient Ayurveda and insist to adopt it's special concept in daily routine and keep them fit and healthy.1)
Well qualified doctor’s team.2)
We try to maintain eco-friendly atmosphere in the hospital.3)
20 bed hospital with all facilities.4)
Ambulance facility is available.5)
This centre is near to the by-pass road so, people from outside can reach here.6)
For poor people, mobile dispensary is there.
7) Theme of our centre is “Service to man is service to God” and
this is strongly followed in the centre.