Legal Status of FirmPrivate Limited Company
Nature of BusinessManufacturer
IndiaMART Member SinceJun 2014
Amphenol Antenna Solutions is a division of Amphenol Corporation, a $5.3 billion revenue NYSE company supplying to diverse markets including the mobile networks, automotive, military/aerospace, information technology and medical sectors. Amphenol Corporation was founded in 1932 and employs over 33,000 worldwide with product development and manufacturing operations on six continents.
The division Amphenol Antenna Solutions was founded with the singular focus of designing and manufacturing high performance base station antennas. Today, the company is a single source for wireless infrastructure offering not only base station antennas, but also transmission line products including RF cable, connectors and jumpers as well as accessories (TMAs, combiners, filters, couplers, repeaters) and RET system components (surge arrestors, Bias-Ts and PDUs).
The company provides a comprehensive suite of solutions for virtually all applications and global frequencies, with product available from the top of the tower to the base station.
- Antenna products available from 25 MHz to 3.8 GHz
- One of the largest varieties of BTS antennas, including panels, log periodics, omnis, omnis with reflectors, yagis, dipole arrays, planars and more in both fixed and variable electrical tilts and with remote azimuth swivel
- Antennas with embedded TMAs
- Tri-sector, low visual impact solutions
- DAS, point-to-point, microcell and in-building antennas
- PMR (UHF/VHF/SHF), TETRA antennas
- Microwave antennas
- Military, mobile and marine antennas
- Feeder cable, jumper cable, RF connectors and other transmission line products
- Products for RET systems
- Tower mounted amplifiers (TMAs)
- Couplers and splitters
- Filters and combiners