Smart Individual Personal Accident Insurance
Statistics reveal that at least thirteen people die every hour in road accidents in India. Accident can make a terrible impact on finances with increased spending towards treatment and disrupting income until recovery. In such a bumpy scenario, it is personal accident insurance that can be vital to keep finances smooth and sailing.
Bharti AXA General Insurance provides extensive coverage and exclusive benefits under Smart Individual Personal Accident Insurance Policy. The policy covers individual and his/her family against physical loss due to death or disablement arising out of accidental bodily injury anywhere in the world.
Be safe with standard accident covers:
1. Accidental Death: It provides for payment of compensation on the insured person’s death caused by bodily injury arising out of accidental, violent, external and visible means and resulting in death within 12 (twelve) calendar months of occurrence of the accidental injury.
2. Permanent Total Disablement: It provides for payment of compensation for bodily injury caused by accidental, violent, external and visible means resulting in Permanent Total Disablement resulting from an accident.
3. Permanent Partial Disablement: It provides for payment of compensation for bodily injury caused by accidental, violent, external and visible means resulting in Permanent Partial Disablement within 12 (twelve) calendar months of occurrence of such injury.
4. Temporary Total Disablement: It provides for payment of compensation for bodily injury caused by accidental, violent, external and visible means resulting in Temporary Total Disablement. The compensation shall be payable for the temporary period for which the Insured Person suffers from total disablement due to accidental bodily injury.
1. Transportation of Mortal Remains: Payment of an allowance of 1% of the Sum Insured, towards expenses incurred for transportation of Insured Person’s dead body from the place of accident to the place of residence.
2. Funeral Expenses: Payment of an allowance towards expenses incurred for funeral in the case of accidental death.
3. Education Grant for Children: Payment of a fixed allowance of Rs. 10,000 per dependent child up to the age of 23 years pursuing studies in case of accidental death or the permanent total disablement of the Insured.
4. Hospital Daily Cash Allowance: This benefit provides for payment of a fixed allowance per day of hospitalisation treatment in India for accidental bodily injury caused by accidental, violent, external and visible means, if the hospitalisation exceeds a specified number of days. This benefit is provided for a maximum period of 50 days after first two days of hospitalisation.
What is not covered under the policy?
The Policy will not cover expenses relating to -
1. Death or disablement caused by, contributed to or aggravated or prolonged by child birth or from pregnancy or in consequence of pregnancy or childbirth.
2. Compensation under more than one of the foregoing Clauses in respect of the same period of disablement except the Add-on covers.
3. Payment of compensation in respect of death, injury or disablement of the Insured Person due to or arising out of war and war like operations as well as nuclear perils.
|Payment Terms||T/T (Bank Transfer)|
Leveraging on our strong industry experience and expertise, we Insurance & Investment Shoppee offer our clients with services for Life Insurance, General Insurance, Mutual Funds Consultant, Stock and Commodity Trading Services which includes Car Insurance, Mediclaim, Overseas Insurance, Marine Insurance, Fire Insurance, Factory Insurance, Corporate Insurance, Office Insurance, Workmen Compensation, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident, Home Insurance, Call Centre/ BPO etc. Apart from this, we also offer our clients with services for Stock and Commodity Trading, Life Insurance, which includes Term Plans, Pension Plans, Child Plans, Single Premium Plans, Endowment Plans, Whole Life Plans and Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIP).
Our experienced professionals have enabled us offer advisory services to our clients in an appropriate manner and channelize their savings in an effective manner. These personnel make use of their in-depth domain expertise and benefit our clients on financial grounds, which facilitate them to secure a financially stable future. Our personnel also make sure that no hidden costs are thrown to clients in order to ensure that their hard earned money is directed in right direction. For this, we have associated ourselves with reputed Financial & Banking Firms such as Tata AIG General Insurance, Bharti AXA General Insurance, Appolo Munich Health Insurance, Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, L & T General Insurance, SBI General Insurance, Max Bupa Health Insurance, HDFC Life Insurance, Birla Sun Life Insurance, Religare Health Insurance, Universal Sompo General Insurance, Magma Hdi General Insurance, IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance, HDFC Ergo General Insurance, Birla Mutual Fund, Reliance Mutual Fund, ICICI Prudential Mutual Funds, SBI MutualFund, UTI Mutual Fund, Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund and HDFC Mutual Fund. Birla Sunlife and others.
We are looking for Enquiries mainly from Delhi NCR, Noida, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Faridabad, Gurgaon, IMT Manesar, Aligarh, Agra, BulandShahr, Mathura, Hathras, Khurja, Bareilly, Badaun, Hapur, Pilkhuwa, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, NajafGarh, North Delhi.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1