Overview:Portable density meter / Specific Gravity Hydrometer
model DA130N is a microprocessor-controlled system with an LCD display. It is manufactured by KEM, Japan. It works based on the ASTM approved ‘oscillation of the U-tube’ method. The light weight and easy-to-operate system weighs just 360 grams.
It can be used to analyze viscous liquids up to 2000 mPa*s. There is also a port through which the samples can be injected into the U-tube by means of a syringe.
The densitymeters are mostly used in labs to analyze volatile liquid samples. One of the main applications of densitymeters is the maintenance of batteries. This is done by testing the density of acids in the batteries. Some commercially available models of densitymeters are built in such a way that the U-tube is in the same casing as the electronics.
The volatility of samples and acids has always meant that the life of the portable densitymeter is always short. But, the DA130N has a simple and ingenious design where the electronics are housed far away from the U-tube. This means that the volatility of the samples and the fumes of the acidsnever harm the electronics.Features:
• Displays: Density - Specific gravity - Temperature compensated density - Specific gravity - Percentage of Brix - Alcohol concentration - Sulfuric acid concentration - API degree - Baume degree - Plato degree - Degrees proof
• Graphic LCD displays: Temperature - Sample number - Auto-sensing oscillation stability - Auto data saving - Auto data output - Data deletion - Battery capacity indicator
• Can be operatedusing either right or left hand and the cell can be viewed during measurement.
• Light weight makes it easy to operate.
• Viscous liquids up to 2000 mPa*s can be measured.
• Life of the battery is twice that of conventional makes, which provides much longer operation time.
• Sampling volume and speed is single-hand controlled. Specification:Range - Density:
0.0000 to 2.0000 g/cm3Precision:
0.0001 g/cm3Temperature range:
0 to 40°CDisplay content:
Density, temperature compensated density, specific gravity, temperature compensated specific gravity, Brix %, alcohol concentration, sulfuric acid concentration, API degree, Baume degree, Plato and Proof degree, etc.Temperature compensation:
10 kinds of coefficients per sample plus temperature to be corrected can be entered.Auto calibration:
Can store density of water at various degrees of temperature required for calibration of the measuring cell.Sampling:
By syringe type hand pump.Data storage:
1,100 samplesExternal output:
IrDA for Personal computerApplications:Industries:
Beverages | Foods | Petroleum | Chemical products | Pharmaceuticals | Alcoholic beverages | Battery acids
| Delivery Time || Immediately after full payment |
| Packaging Details || Packaged in a robust cardboard box with air-tight laminated cover. |