Advanced Concrete Design Software
Take your concrete analysis to a new level with STAAD Advanced Concrete Design. Designed by practicing engineers for practicing engineers, STAAD Advanced Concrete Design was purpose-built by our expert partners, S-Cube Futuretech. Maximize your software investment by combining the power of Bentley’s STAAD.Pro analytical engine with robust concrete design.
Produce drawings according to global design standards. Design in compliance with India (IS), United Kingdom (GB), Europe (EC), or United States (ACI) design standards.
Design concrete elements, such as beams, columns, and walls in an automated and interactive workflow. Experience full control of your designs by setting individual design parameters.
Quickly produce detailed design drawings for beam line elevations, column line elevations, automatic cross section details, and bar termination geometry. Create individual beam bar bending schedules, column schedule tables and beam schedule tables.
- Comply with seismic requirements
- Design and detail seismic force-resisting systems, generating seismic loads according to the relevant building code. Consider these forces in the design of elements and, where applicable, the design of frames and the larger structural system. Enforce the ductility requirements of the selected design code in element proportioning and detailing.
- Design beams, columns and walls
- Optimize or analyze beams, columns, and walls for gravity and lateral loads to quickly obtain safe and economical designs. Confidently produce designs in compliance with global design specifications and building codes.
- Design non-traditional and custom shapes
- Control concrete beam, wall, and column designs including L, T, and C shapes. Create and check irregular bar layouts including stirrups and links using a broad range of material and design properties. Account for continuity in column stacks and beam lines when determining appropriate reinforcing layout.
- Design to international standards
- Extend the reach of your business practice and take advantage of global design opportunities by using a wide range of international standards and specifications in our design products. Complete your designs with confidence thanks to extensive support of international standards.
- Model concrete floor based structures
- Model your floor based structures including slabs, openings, beams, and columns with the optional floor planner for efficient modeling.
- Produce comprehensive quantity takeoffs
- Gain critical insight into concrete design alternatives with comprehensive material takeoffs and cost estimation, organized by material, size and shape. Estimate formwork area and costs upfront.
- Produce concrete drawings and schedules
- Produce comprehensive reinforcing drawings including automated rebar labels, dimensions, and notes, as well as rebar placing drawings, including sections, plans, and details from the 3D model. Customize all drawings to adhere to your company's standards. Automatically update drawings based on changes to the 3D model.
Civil Engineering Software, Infrastructure Engineering Software, Architectural Engineering Software, CAD Software