We are leading manufacturer and exporter of Stainless Steel IPC Trolley
and our product is made up of good quality.MOC:
• SS 316* 18 - 16 swg. Finished:
• Inside mirror & out side matt finish Description:
• SS IPC with Trolley made in SS 316 matt/mirror finish.SS IPC with Trolley is mainly used for storage of powder & liquid storage purpose.
• SS IPC with Trolley is having PU wheels for carrying purpose.
• SS IPC with Trolley is one of the popular mainly used for the pharmaceutical industry for storage of powder and liquid solutions.
• SS IPC with Trolley is made with SS 316, that’s why it is safe for storage purpose.
• Its made with sophisticated design and his matt /mirror finish it looks very attractive.
• SS IPC with Trolley provided lid with handle, for lifting purpose this container it is also provided "c" type pad .so it has been more comfort to handle also.
• All the joints have been welded with organ welding with smooth finished so it is easy to handle.
• This SS IPC with Trolley has been provided trolley. on this trolley wheel has given so one can handle this trolley very easily and can shift the trolley from one place to another.
• All work done under the supervision of our technical team and experienced engineers. The Global Pharma''s QC Departments have been done all the testing under our company supervision so the quality of the material is 100% certified by our R & d lab.
• This SS IPC with Trolley, made by our latest techniques of machinery, the cutting and bending work has been done by our CNC cutting and bending machine so the quality of the material is as per quality norms and technically proven. Features:
• Aesthetic design
• Rugged construction
• Excellent performance
• Low maintenance
• Resistant to corrosion
• High tensile strength
• Dimensional accuracy
• Superior finish
• Cart Size (mm x mm x mm):SS 316* 18 - 16 swg.
| Delivery Time || 2-3 days |
| Port Of Dispatch || Mumbai/ India |
| Packaging Details || Export-worthy Wooden Packaging done by our expert packing and forwarding Team. |
| Payment Terms || L/C (Letter of Credit)/T/T (Bank Transfer)/D/P/D/A/Other |