We offers wide range of submersible pumps such as V3 Submersible Pumps, V4 Submersible Pumps, V6 Submersible Pumps, V8 Submersible Pumps & Customized Pumps to suit your any kind of pumping needs.
Borehole submersible pumps for wells from 3 to 10 inches wells, with 2-pole electric motors. The most complete range of submersible borehole electric pumps to meet all your borehole pumping applications suitable to replace standard surface pumps, carrying the advantages of lesser space needed, less maintenance and complete absence of noise. In all domestic, industrial and agricultural applications, where it is required to life water out from below the ground and to push it above with pressure.
Salient Features of Submersible Pumps
• Premier manufacturing technology. The innovative mechanical design, combined with the use of an advanced manufacturing technology.
• Proven & Reliable Design For Critical Conditions.
• Manufactured from quality corrosion resistant materials.
• State of the art design: Delivers optimum performance and reliability in the toughest conditions.
• Independent centrifugal impellers to provide smooth starting and long life.
• Stainless steel outer casing shell to protect and align internal submersible pumps components. Rigid connection between motor and pump provides a single, perfectly aligned unit.
• Rubber & bronze bearing provide low friction and high wear resistance.
• Easy assembling, dismantling. Easily serviceable pump & field rewindable motors. Suction screen and coupling are made of stainless steel.
• Standard 2 pole speed motor.
• High pumping efficiency for reduced running costs.
• Cost effective pumping systems: The hydraulic design is such as to enhance the efficiency, thus reducing energy consumption and making pumping systems more cost effective.
• Light weight and compact.
• Lip seal and sand guard to prevent ingress of impurities into the motor.
• Maintenance and service: with time some parts subject to wear may need replacement.
• The simplicity of the assembly concept allows for easy field service without the need of special tools minimizing the system down-time.
• The MOTOR is of non-toxic cooling bath type; asynchronous with squirrel cage rotor. Suction and delivery casing are in cast iron and if required in stainless steel & brass. Impellers and diffusers are in Noryl homologated for drinkable water use and are equipped with stainless steel inserts in correspondence of the wearable zones.
• Discharge Bearing: Extra long sealed top bronze bearing insures shaft alignment and stabilization for extended life.
• Suction Adapter: Designed to ensure proper pump/ motor alignment. Open area permits easy access to pump/motor coupling. Casting made of ductile iron for increased strength.
• Pump Shaft: High tensile type 410 stainless steel provides strength and corrosion resistance. Ground and polished for smooth bearing surface.
• Powered for continuous operation: All horsepower ratings are within the service limits of the motor and pump can be operated continuously without fear of damage to the motor.
Application of Submersible Pumps
A combination of multistage centrifugal pumps and submersible motors, Submersible pump are designed for applications like:
• Domestic water supply
• Water supply to high rise buildings
• Housing complexes, bungalows
• Gardens, farms and nurseries
Sunray International, established in 2006, is a large establishment having core capabilities of supplying Salt (Edible Salt & Industrial Grade Salt), Water Pump, Insecticide Sprayer, Ceramic Tile, Sanitary Ware, All types of metal cast & forged products, Automobile Parts, Valves, Screws, PVC Pipes, Organic Fertilizer, Castor Cake, Neem Cake & Neem Oil, Powdered & Granular Fertilizer, Onion, Garlic, Ground Nut, Dehydrated Onion & Garlic Products, Cumin, Isabgol, Generator set, Diesel Engine, Floor Mill, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose (CMC/ Na-CMC), Sodium TriPolyPhosphate (STPP).