Tinea Corporis or ringworm or pityriasis corporis is a fungal infection of the skin characterized by an itchy ring shaped skin rashes. Its other names are tinea circinata and tinea glabrosa. It affects specifically groins, inside of thigh, lower abdomen and any part of the body.
This infection tends to last for a very long time, for years at times; as it is difficult to get rid of this fungus. Types of Tinea Corporis:
1. Tinea Capitis: Ringworm infection of scalp
2. Tinea Barbae: Ringworm infection of beard area
3. Tinea Pedis: Ringworm infection of foot
4. Tinea Cruris: Ringworm infection of groin area
5. Tinea Manus: Ringworm infection of hands and interdigital spaces
6. Tinea Faciei: Ringworm infection of face except the beard area
7. Tinea Unguium: Ringworm infection of nails
It is caused by mold-like fungi called dermatophytes.
Following factors make one prone to develop fungal infection:
1. Excessive sweating
2. Poor hygiene
3. Using contaminated personal care items (such as: clothing, combs, toothbrush etc.)
4. It can also spread from pets (such as: cats, dogs, cows etc.)
About the Company
Nature of BusinessService Provider
IndiaMART Member SinceOct 2014
HIH differs from the conventional mode of treating the patients by its approach. Here the approach is more of totalistic and individualistic in nature with a patient centric approach. In brief, the concept suggests looking at any disease condition in its totality rather than treating it in isolation.Any major disease is multi-factorial in its origin with multi-factorial causations such as genetic, physical, emotional, etc. here we aim at identifying the root cause and treat the disease accordingly.
In HIH we have a group of committed and dedicated doctors with rich experience, and expertise in treating various diseases. With refined Homeopathy, we not only relieve the symptoms of the patients, but also strengthen the immune system and improve the body resistance.
The clinic is committed to create healthy happy families by delivering the best of medical services following the method of holistic approach with modern facilities and amenities to ensure utmost care and comfort to our patients.