Token Management System
Generate Token and Management of customer
Preferred Location of Storage
Installation Service Needed
Windows, Mac, Linux
Dashboard, Counter Screen, Reporting & MIS
Token Generating, Applicant taken inward token, and Queues Management
Many company used the traditional pen-and-paper method of writing tokens for visiting drivers. Naturally, this process wasn’t at all time-efficient or reliable and consumed too many resources to be viable. A driver arrives at the front desk where an employee chooses a waiting line and enters their information. The driver is handed a token number and then proceeds to the waiting area. Managing a queue becomes much more difficult when the time taken to serve cannot be predetermined due to various reasons. The least that the service seekers expect is to be served on First Come First Serve basis.
• Allow the service seekers themselves to generate next token in the queue along with date & time stamped.
• Allow the service provider to call token beholder either from waitlisted queue or from the list of persons called again.
Flexible Token Output
• Allows you to either print the token receipt with token number or counter number.
Call out preference
• Call out visitor/token on First-In-First-Out (FIFO) basis providing with the token number and counter number
Multi Counter Services
• Customer to go the multiple counters to complete the process. Our system supports such functions. If a service is so configured, then after getting served at one counter, he will automatically be queued up at the next counter listed for that service. This feature can be used in addition to or in place of Multi-service selection by the customer