Transformer oil regeneration plant regenerates aged transformer oils into like new condition fulfilling the required standard. Transformer oil regeneration plants are built with variable capacity and sorbent reactivation capability. Plants are of stationary or mobile design. This machine completely restores dielectric oil to original condition and cleans the solid insulation.
Regeneration is 20% to 50% cheaper than new oil.
Life extension with efficiency boost.
Removal of corrosive sulfur (DBDS) and deterioration products.
No downtime due to online & offline regenerating capabilites.
The transformer oil reclamation plant is suitable for treating transformer oil and it will make it new with the help of reclamation bags and than by heating it and passing it through specially designed filter and subjecting it to ultra high vacuum treatment which dehydrates and degasifies the oil to achieve following improvements after filtration as per IS 335-1993 for new transformer oil purification and IS 1866 for used transformer oil filtering.
It has reclamation process to improve all the properties and to make it visually new.
The reclamation / generation system can be mounted on vehicle if desired.Technical Specs:
- Available in different capacities:- 1000 - 12000 LPH
- Trolly Mounted
- Weather proof
- Purifies up to sub micron level
- Coarse filter (Consumable)
- Fine Filter (Consumable)
- Magnetic Strainer (Washable)
- Ionic reaction Column (Consumable)
- Vacuum system with roots booster (for ultra high vacuum)
- Degassing Chamber (Double stage Degasification)
- Control Pannel
- Online moisture PPM sensor
- Mounted BDV test kit
- Online flow meter
- Transformer evacuation system can be provided (if required)
- Reclamation Bags
The plant shall confirm theIS-6034-1989 and its latest revision.Models are also available with different flow rate: