Parker cycle industries follows the universal precept of dedicated pursuit. The company was established in 1958 as manufacturer of wide range of bicycle parts. From the day one of its foundation by Mr. G. L. Pahwa, as a very small manufacturing unit - it was resolved to establish international quality products of `Parker' brand from Ludhiana market to all corners of the world. Parker brand of bicycle parts are exported to Europe, middle east, south Africa and Asian markets and proved to reliable and no complaint products. the pahwas have always dedicated to provide customers total satisfaction through its fair dealing with most competitive price along with products of execellet quality timely deliveries and excellent packing. All care is being taken from getting raw-materials to finishing' by using high-skilled specialized techniques at all levels by its engineers and having strong team of quality control exports who realize their responsibility to win customer's trust in Parker. A brand name in bicycle parts that spells the latest in technology, reliability and dedication to 100% satisfied customers.