For years, UV light has provided dry, highly efficient and chemical-free disinfection of surfaces, air and water. For example, the food industry uses UV technology to disinfect the packaging of sensitive products such as baby food containers and UV also disinfects municipal drinking water. Wherever it is important to achieve reliable and fast results, UV disinfection is the solution.
This system is specifically designed to withstand long term use. The interior is highly reflective, which allows the UVC light to penetrate every area of the tools being sanitized.
Made with commercial grade materials and a lower intensity bulb, it can keep any of your grooming tools sanitized without the use of any harsh chemicals. It can be used for blades, thermostats, shears, nozzles, and more since it's safe to use on metal, plastic, and rubber items.
UV Disinfection Chamber enables the disinfection of a wide variety of objects – can be used from everyone and everywhere. However, there is no intended use for disinfecting medical devices.
It can be used for example for the UV disinfection of:
- FFP/ N95 masks
- Respiration masks
- Plastic jars
- mobile phones
- Nail salons
- Hair dressers
- Container sterilization for cooking and preserves
- Household items like remotes and controllers
- Kid's toys
- Baby bottles
- and many more
- Clean off debris from implements and tools prior to putting them in UV light oven.
- Unplug the oven when you are done for the day
- Suggested sanitizing time is 5-10 minutes, although you can leave oven on for continued sanitizing use.
- Change bulb 1 year for maximum efficiency. Simply twist until prongs are lined up with slots and carefully ease straight downward to release bulb.
- Use damp cloth or brush to clean the inside of oven, unplug before cleaning.
- Hold sales receipt for 1 year warranty proof of purchase
- DO NOT look directly into oven while UV light is on.
- Switch on/off before closing or opening door.
- DO NOT submerge sanitizer into liquid.
- Keep inside dry at all times
- DO NOT use liquid disinfectants on inside of oven.
- DO NOT shake or drop oven.
- Unplug oven prior to cleaning inside.
- DO NOT leave items other than metal in the oven for more than 5 minutes.
- DO NOT use inverted.
- Avoid hitting bulbs when you put items in oven.
- The Oven Pro comes with a fuse that may need to be changed if oven bulb will not light.