About the Company
Year of Establishment2006
Legal Status of FirmPrivate Limited Company
Nature of BusinessService Provider
Number of Employees26 to 50 People
IndiaMART Member SinceNov 2007
Kailtech or KTRC, as it is fondly known is a reliable NABL Accredited, ISO 9001 Certified, BIS recognized, CRISIL SE-2B rated Testing Lab of Central India. Manpower:
Established in the year 2006 by Er. Sushil Malhotra and Er.Ruby S.Malhotra, professionals with over 15 years experience, the Lab has attained a name for itself for quality testings in Central India. Lab is backed by a very experienced team of professionals, systems and latest equipments.
We have been trusted with samples from several reputed Multinational companies, Major National companies, Construction companies, Architects, Builders, Structural Engineers, Road Contractors besides several Navratnas of the Indian Government and State Government. We have also done some prestigious projects of national importance like Railway over bridges, Fly over Bridges, Major Road projects etc. Our Services
- Geo Technical Soil Investigations: Soil/ Rock Safe Bearing Capacity(S.B.C.), Bore Log, Field and Laboratory testing required for designing, Quarry location decisions, Petrography, Plate Load test, Standard Penetration Test(SPT), Dynamic Cone Penetration test (DCPT) etc.
- Building/ Road Materials: Soil, Cement, Concrete, Aggregate, Bricks, Sand, Bitumen, Rocks, Moorum, Marble/ Granite/ Tiles, Torr Steel/ Steel Structure, Design Mix etc.
- Lubricants: Engine, Gear, Hydraulic, Cutting, Thermic Fluid, Insulating, Vacuum, Turbine oil etc & Equipment Condition Monitoring.
- Solid & Liquid Fuels: Petrol, HSD/ LDO, Coal, Lignite, Bio-fuels, Bagass and Furnace oil etc.
- Mechanical Testing: Tensile, Proof Stress, Hardness-Vickers/ Rockwell, Impact Tests, Chemical Composition and Welded specimens etc.
- Chemical Composition of Metals: Almost all Ferrous, Non-Ferrous, Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Nickel, metal and metal alloys (pieces, powder or chips) by state of the art Optical Emission Spectrometer (OES) and Wet Analysis.
- Water: Hardness, pH, Acidity, Alkalinity, Sulphates, Chlorides, Suspended matter etc and other regular tests of water for construction purpose.
- NDT:Non Destructive Testings of Concrete by Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Test & Rebound Hammer.
- HVAC Validations
- Temperature & Rh Mappings