Special features/product advantages
- System with high-pressure multistage centrifugal pump of the MHIL series made of grey cast iron and stainless steel
- Hydraulics made of stainless steel in combination with IE2 standard motors for 3~ motors from 0.75 kW
- Two horizontally aligned high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps of the MHIL series switched in parallel, for flow rates of up to 16 m3/h and delivery heads of up to 60 m
- ElectronicControl (one switchgear per pump): programmed as master/slave. With the ElectronicControl switchgear, the operationally necessary functions are ensured by the electronic speed control technology used. The switchgear is accommodated in a plastic cabinet.
The two ElectronicControl switchgears monitor the starts and stops of the pumps with a pressure sensor and ensure low-water cut-out, motor protection, pump cycling and stop delay of the pump. An LCD display provides information on alarms and pump operation and provides switches for the selection of the operating mode.
Ready for connection, non self-priming water-supply unit with 2 parallel-switched, horizontally arranged high-pressure multistage centrifugal pumps with fixed speed in glanded design of the MHIL series, equipped with two ElectronicControl switchgears for speed control. Technical data
- Mains connection 1~ 230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz
- IE2 standard motor for 3~ 230 V, from 0.75 kW
- Fuse A, AC 3 on mains side according to motor power and EVU regulations
- Max. fluid temperature +50 °C
- Operating pressure 10 bar
- Inlet pressure 6 bar
- R2' nominal connection diameter
- Protection class: IP 54
- Two pumps of the MHIL 3 to MHIL 5 series per system with an IE2 standard motor for 3~ motors from 0.75 kW
- Automatic pump control with ElectronicControl for the speed control
- Components that come in contact with the fluid are corrosion resistant.
- Base frame made of galvanised steel
- Pipework made of stainless steel 1.4301
- Stop valve on the suction and pressure side of each pump
- Non-return valve, integrated in the ElectronicControl on the pressure side of each pump
- Pressure gauge on the pressure side
- Optional low-water cut-out switchgear on the suction side
- Base frame: made of galvanised steel, to be fastened to a concrete foundation
- Pipework: Complete pipework of stainless steel, suitable for the connection of all standard pipe materials; the pipework is designed according to the hydraulic output of the pressure boosting system.
- Pumps: Two pumps of the MHIL 3 to MHIL 5 series switched in parallel; all pump components that come in contact with the fluid are made of stainless steel/cataphoretic-coated grey cast iron. KTW/WRAS approval for all components that come in contact with the fluid. More information on the pumps can be found in the "Pressure boosting" chapter.
- Valves: Each pump is equipped with an ACS-tested ball shut-off valve on the suction and pressure side and with a KTW-tested non-return valve on the pressure side.
- Diaphragm pressure vessel: A diaphragm pressure vessel is to be designed and installed according to the installation situation.
- Pressure indication: On the pressure gauge on the pressure side and on the display of the ElectronicControl
- Switchgear: The system is standard-equipped with an ElectronicControl per pump in master/slave mode