About the Company
Nature of BusinessManufacturer
IndiaMART Member SinceNov 2015
HOWEVER FAR WE’VE COME, WE CAN ALWAYS GO FURTHER.
Started in 1980, Zenith has strived to bring the latest technology products to the Indian market. Thereby, creating a market in India for computing in offices, banks, households, education and every sector that has benefitted from technological advancement. Yet, we refuse to take much credit for the fact that Zenith launched laptops in India for the first time, and introduced networking in India for the first time, and many others such as Unix, CPM, touchscreens and other innovations. Our success has been evidence enough.
When Zenith began, it was the 59th ranked PC company, with many major business houses having entered this new and exciting space. Many could not keep up with the pace of the computing industry and quit. We stayed because we’re always on. And now we’re the 2nd largest PC company in India.
We refuse to rest on our laurels. We’re always on because we’re only as good as the latest technology.
Have a look at the product section to see our range of products.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT ZENITH COMPUTERS
- Established in 1980, by Mr.Raj Saraf.
- Ranked at 59th when the company began, now is the 2nd largest PC company in India
- Employs 800 people with 15 branches and a 60,000 sq ft factory in Goa
- Publicly-owned, listed on NSE and BSE
FOCUS ON INNOVATION
- Constant focus on innovation, Zenith release the latest technology even before MNCs do, in India.
- Innovates to create products specific for the Indian market
- Keeping the products affordable and accessible and thus innovating in everything we do.
- First to introduce common operating system in India with CPM even before MS DOS. Added packages SuperCalc, WordStar & DBase2.
- First to introduce Unix in India
- Brought Networking to India in 1987 before IBM did, and it is now an industry
- First to bring Laptops in 1991
- India’s first Education PC/Education Laptop
- First sub-25k Pentium laptop in India
- Management by Technology™ concept: Using technology products to improve business efficiencies and integrate technology in areas that are currently offline.
- The Zenith NPD [New Product Development] Center in Mumbai researches, ideates, develops and manufactures PCs and Laptops for Computing, Communication and Entertainment.
MANUFACTURING AND THE ENVIRONMENT
- Zenith’s Goa Factory is ISO 14001 certified
- The products are RoHS compliant
- E-waste is a major concern, and we work with customers to ensure minimum damage to the environment
OVER A MILLION CUSTOMERS IN INDIA AND ABROAD
- The first Indian PC company to reach the Indian hinterland with its retail expansion plan in 2001
- Currently, Zenith has 500 Zenith PC World stores and 1000 dealers nationwide
- Zenith sells worldwide!
- Zenith PCs and Laptops are now available in South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, SAARC and Asia.
- Twice Winner of ESC Award for Highest Exports in IT Hardware!!
- A company is known by the company its keeps. The leading Indian companies buy Zenith Desktops and Laptops.
THE CHOICE FOR THE TOP CORPORATES
- Our customers include Intel, Microsoft, Tata Group, Godrej, Taj Hotels, Kotak, HDFC, Mahindra and Mahindra, Toyota, Colgate, State Bank of India, ICICI, ITC, Castrol, Reliance Infocom, Aviva and even IBM