Created as a new class of restorative, it exhibits the strength and durability of amalgam with the protective benefits of glass ionomer while completely eliminating the hazard of mercury. Ideal for restoration of selective class I & II permanent restorations, as structural base in sandwich restoration, core build-up, pediatric & geriatric restoration, long-term temporary replacement of fractured cusps, fractured amalgam restoration, ART as well as restoration of root surfaces where overdentures rest.
• Reinforced with special zirconia fillers to match the strength and durability of amalgam
• Sustained high fluoride release for anti-cariogenic benefits especially in cases with his caries risk
• Packable and condensable like amalgam without the hazard of mercury or the risk of corrosion, expansion and thermal conductivity
• High flexural modulus and compressive strength ensures longevity in stress bearing areas
• Chemically bonds to enamel/dentin with co-efficient of thermal expansion similar to tooth structure for greater marginal integrity
• Easy mixing and handling characteristics with adequate working time and snap-set reaction
• Excellent resistance to abrasion and erosion
Welcome to our website. We appreciate the opportunity to provide you genuine high quality Dental materials at competitive prices backed by prompt deliveries. Our staff is made up of qualified professionals who work together as a team to provide you with excellent services. You are very important to us and we will do everything possible to deserve your trust.
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price1