- Members of the top management shall maintain highest standards of transparency in all their functions, interactions and dealings among themselves and with all stakeholders (shareholders, lenders, customers, vendors, employees, government agencies and the general public).
- Members of the top management shall make appropriate and adequate disclosures to disseminate sensitive information and data on matters of interest to the stakeholders.
- Top management will encourage whistle blower policy in good faith of any wrongful or detrimental conduct or concern and such member will be protected from any adverse repercussions.
- Members of the top management are encouraged to freely express their views to the Chairman and other Members on various matters relating to the business of the Company.
- The top management will nominate a lead Independent Director who will be a spokesperson of the top management to evolve from time to time better practices and improvement in code of conduct which will bring pride and credit to the Company and stakeholders.