our privacy is really important to us, and we understand how important it is to you. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why we do it. We will treat all your personal information as confidential and will only disclose the same in the circumstances set out below, and in accordance with Data Protection legislation from time to time.
When you shop on our website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, credit card or other payment information. We confirm that this information will be held by us in accordance with the registration.We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders. 2) To administer this website.
- For statistical purposes to improve this website and its services to you.
- If you have not objected during the checkout process, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- If you have not objected during the registration process, companies within the Pushpam Arts group and organizations providing goods and services on behalf of Pushpam Arts may contact you about their products or services that may be of interest to you.
- If you have not objected during the registration process, but do not want us to contact you regarding products or services which may be of interest to you then please write to us and notify us accordingly.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information, we are entitled to do so