Polyester Sound Absorber
|Frequency Range||125 Hz - 5000 Hz|
|Storage Temperature||10 to +60 Degree C|
|Deals In||New only|
|Features||Durable and Fire Retardant|
Sorberpohly 2D AGC is a polyester insulation product offering both sound absorbing and thermal insulation properties. Ifs made from non-woven, ultrafine polyester fibres, faced vvith a durable, flame retardant Aluminium foil covered Glass Cloth 'AGC'
The insulation base, Sorterpoly 2D, uses a horizontal lapping process to forrn a thick absorbent insulation medium of the polyester fibres. Sorberpoly2D is fuel, oil and grease resistant, and is extremely light weight when compared to other insulation materials like foam, Rockwool and fibreglass. It's inherently hydrophobic (non-wicking) and suited to high humidity applications.
The standard foil facing - AGC, is a flame retardant aluminium glass cloth with fire retardant adhesive, complying with the highest rating to Brithh fire standard and IMO Marine standard. It acts as a radiant barrier and besides enhancing the fire and thermal insulation performance, it further provides protection to the insulation base from mechanical stress, dirt, oil and liquid ingress.
The product is easy to use and can be used in cavities and voids within building structures, heavy transport vehicles, trains and large boats. It is also suitable to use in making baffle absorbers and office partitions.
Sorberpoly 2D AGE is low irritant and much easier for operators to use than fibreglass or Rockwool altematives.
- Lightweight, with high sound absorption properties
- Compliea to international standards with excellent fire and toxicity ratings
- Will not degrade, crumble or smell over time
- Non-toxic, will not irritate the skin when handled
- Easy to cut
- Non-wicking and hydrophobic- avoids contamination and generation of odours
- Good thermal insulator with low thermal conductivity
- Long-term stability and performance even in dynamic applications.
- Multiple assembly approaches possible. Meets the needs of a variety of manufacturing and installation approaches.
- Light and heat reflective impermeable facing
- Available in thicknesses from 6 to 100mm
- Choice of three high performance self adhesives for ease of installation.
- Marine, truck and bus engine compartments, firewalls and bonnet liners
- Rail Vehicles
- Hydraulic pump enclosures
- Machinery, and equipment enclosures
- Compressor and generator set enclosures
- Noise control and thermal insulation for HVAC equipment
- Air-conditioning unitsand systems
- Acoustic panels
View Complete Details