1. Why choose an inflatable? A. Radiant inflatable has carried out hundreds of projects with inflatable products ranging in size from a few inches to over 100 feet. We manage the production process ourselves and deliver directly to our customers. This allows for maximum quality control, creativity and cost control.
2. What are the benefits? A. The application and flexibility of inflatable advertising is enormous. It is very cost efficient, the transport, handling and storage is simple and designs will be custom-made to your specifications. Most importantly, inflatable advertising gets consumer attention for your brand.
3. What products do we carry? A. Radiant inflatable produces custom-made inflatable solutions. These include giant inflatables, domes tradeshow booths, fur costumes, inflatable costumes, inflatable bouncers and helium products. Our special projects include large, complex products that have featured in many news broadcasts and papers and are a sure way of getting your brand noticed.
4. Where are your products used? A. Our inflatable solutions our found at sporting events, tradeshows, product launches, store openings, concerts, festivals, sales-promotions, sampling events, these are also found in the mailbox as a direct mail item, as a value-add attached to a product, or simply as a promotional item.
5. Where can they be displayed? A. Display them at on rooftops, cartops, parks, beaches, and intercity terminals, in front of show rooms and supermarkets -- in short wherever people are.
6. Which material is used to make the Inflatables? A. A specially treated long-lasting silicon coated nylon fabric is used. This material is of international quality standards and is weather resistant.
7. What are the maintenance costs? A. The maintenance costs involved are negligible as the cold air blowers consume only a few units of electricity per day.
8. How do we repair the Inflatables? A. Minor cuts or punctures do not affect the Inflatables when on display. They can be easily repaired after the display. For extensive damages, factory repair services are available at very nominal charges.
9. What accessories come with the Inflatables? A. The package includes an electric blower, tie down ropes, tarpaulin sheet, electric extension chord, iron pegs, repairing material. All these accessories are supplied to you in a carry bag.
10. Can the Inflatable be hoisted in the sky? A. The cold air Inflatables are designed to be displayed on a base. They cannot be hoisted in the air by filling them with helium gas.
11. Where do I get more information? A. Feel free to browse the products on our site, or contact us by e-mail or phone for ideas, advice and/or pricing. We’ll be happy to talk to you about the many ways inflatable advertising can assist you in accomplishing the marketing goals.