Products & Services
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||H.P Biyan|
|Year of Establishment||1983|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
Raj Ceramics, a unit of Raj Refractories Private Limited, was established in the year 1983 with setting up its manufacturing unit at Hardag, District Ranchi, Jharkhand.
In 1994, we started manufacturing 50 mt per month of Magnesia Carbon Bricks for EAF and LRF. Today the plant has a total capacity of 600 mt shaped refractory and 150 mt unshaped refractory per month. The sales turnover of this company has been increasing gradually when the total industries are passing through a great recession. This has been possible only because Raj Ceramics is able to maintain the highest quality to provide overall economy to its customers.
In the year 1996, we started our exports and since then there has been no looking back. It has a regular exports to West European and African countries.
In the year 2003, Raj Ceramics was also awarded highest exporter reward from the state government.Equipped with all latest manufacturing facilities, services and excellent research and development, Raj Ceramics produces wide spectrum of sophisticated refractories:-
- Fireclay and high alumina bricks; pre-cast shapes; mortars; low cement castables for steel, non ferrous and glass industry.
- Basic bricks: magnesia carbon bricks; chemically bonded mag-chrome bricks; gunning mass; ramming mass; spraying mix for tundish metallurgy.
- Blast furnace trough mass and tap-hole clay.
- New generation high performance castables and pre-cast blocks for various applications.
- Gas purging refractories/ porous plug, well block, nozzles etc. Special monolithics+ Read More