Products & Services
Adoption Law Attorneys
Rs 1,000 / PersonGet Latest Price
|Requirement Type||Adoption Law Attorneys|
|Location||New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Dwarka, High Court, Patiala Court, Supreme Court|
|Professional Experience Of Service Provider||More than 5 Years|
|Date / Month||20/08/11|
|Mode Of Payment||Online|
Rakesh & Associates
The process of child adoption is primarily taken care of by Central Adoption Resource Authority that basically regulates in and intra country adoption and other related procedures with all due regard. It issues related guidelines regarding adoption process. This involve
- Conditions as per the citizenship
- Eligibility of adoption irrespective of their gender or marital status
- Eligibility of adoption for a single couple
- Age difference between the child and adoptive parents
There are specific conditions regarding eligibility of a child to be adopted and that’s just as important.
- Child confirming to guidelines of the central government
- Requisites for a child being “legally free”
Who are orphaned, surrendered, or abandoned children
Child adoption in India is a legal process so its execution adheres to strict laws and standards. It is also important for you to make sure that you are qualified to become a parent before you ever adopt a child. It is important for you to have a more stable income, a clean criminal record, a healthy body and an ability to offer a more secure environment as this will allow you to effectively raise your adopted child.
- Packaging Details: We have dedicated, hard-working, very responsive & efficient/legal experts & professionals who handles Adoption matters.
View Complete Details