Sabja Basil Seed
Rs 320 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Pack Type||HDPE Bag|
|Packaging Type||PP Bag|
|Shelf Life||12 month|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Many of us in modern times are not aware of the uses, nutritional facts and medicinal values of Sabja Basil Seed. As far as health benefits are concerned, the seeds are full of fiber and known for many surprising health benefits. These seeds are used in making falooda, sherbet, milkshakes and other popular health drinks. It is known worldwide as one of the ingredients for sweet Asian drinks. However, like Chia seeds, it is comparatively less tasty.
- Basil seeds for weight loss: Sabja seeds can be used for weight management purposes. It is full of fiber that makes your stomach full and doesn’t feel hunger to a certain period of time. After soaking into the water, it has the ability to expand 30 times its original sides thus reduces longing for eating more.
- Sabja seeds for hair: The seeds contain the adequate amount of vitamin K, protein and iron. These nutrients are helpful to make your hair healthy and shining. So, it is suggested to include it in your daily diet requirements to skip embarrassment from hair loss and baldness.
- Basil seeds for healthy skin: The mix of Sabja seeds and coconut oil is effective to ward off many skin related diseases. Method: Take 100 ml of coconut oil and 1tsp of crush basil seeds. Now heat the mixture for 5 minutes. Strain and apply it over your skin to cure skin related problems like psoriasis, eczema, etc.
- Basil seeds for acidity: Acidity problems are very common these days due to faulty lifestyle and wrong dietary pattern. Sabja seeds are having cooling and soothing effects on the stomach. Method: Take milk (1 cup) and basil seeds (1tsp), stir it well and drink the same to reduce burning sensation in your stomach.
- Sabja seeds for diabetes treatment: The seeds are good in curing of diabetes type 2 by lowering down the sugar in the blood. Method: Take soaked basil seeds (1tsp), toned milk (1 glass) and vanilla for flavor. It helps to give you energy sans sugar.
- Relieves constipation: The soaked Sabja seeds when eaten helps to cleanse the inner stomach. It ensures easy bowel movement and helps to flush out toxin from the stomach. It is also taken with milk before going to bed to ease constipation.
- Acts as a coolant: These seeds are used to lower body heat that’s why as one of the important ingredients in summer for a number of cool drinks such as falooda, rooh afza, nimbu pain, and sherbet.
- Nutritional values of basil seeds: The seeds contain many phytochemicals and polyphenolic flavonoids like Orientin, vicenin and other antioxidants. The leaves are rich in essential oils like eugenol, citronellol, limonene, Citral, and terpineol. It contains beta carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin A and vitamin K. It also contains important minerals like potassium, manganese, copper, calcium, folates, and magnesium.
- Sabja Seeds recipes: Rooh afza, milkshake, Indian lemonade, paan gulkand milkshake, strawberry falooda, mango falooda, mango sherbet, rose milk recipe, nimbu panni, Shikanji, nannari sharbat, bel sharbat, etc. are some of the important healthy recipes of it
- Medicinal values: Medicinally, it can be used to treat digestion problems, cure constipation, removes skin infection, respiratory disorder, sore throats, and stress relief.
View Complete Details