Products & Services
Poutry And Farming
Rs 129 / Square FeetGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 5000 Square Feet
|Land Area||5000 sft|
|Service Duration||40 days|
Location of the farm
• The farm located near the urban areas as it ensures close proximity to the source of chick, feed, medicines, vaccines and the final market for the eggs.
• The site should be well connected with motorable road throughout the year.
• The site should have a good source of drinking water and uninterrupted supply of electricity.
• The land area should be little elevated from the surroundings to ensure good drainage. The site should be an open place to ensure plenty of sunshine available throughout the day and free movement of air.
• The farm should not be located very close to residential area or crowded place.
• The site should not be in close proximity to another poultry farm Layout of the farm buildings
• The site should be fenced from all sides to prevent trespasses of stray animals or human beings.
• There should be only one entrance, with a proper gate large enough for a truck to enter easily.
• The office, stores and selling booth should be situated near the entrance of the farm .
• The feed godown should be constructed near the entrance so that vehicles carrying the feeds do not have to go inside for unloading. • The poultry sheds should be constructed after the office and godown maintaining a minimum distance of about 45 meters (150 ft).
• The sheds should face east-west direction length wise and minimum distance between two sheds should be 10.5 meter (35 feet). Construction of poultry sheds
• Length: The length of the house can be of any convenient size . • Width: The width of the house should be 6.7 to 7.3 meter (22-24 feet). Ridge ventilation
• Foundation: The foundation of the house should be of concrete with 60 cm(2ft) below the surface and 75 cm(2 ½ ft) above the ground level.
• Height: The height of the sides from foundation to the roof line should be 1.8 to 2.13 meter (6-7 ft) and at the centre 3.05 to 3.65 meter (10-12 ft).
• Roof: The shape of the roof should be gable type. Asbestos as a roofing material is considered to be best in our condition. The roof should have a slope of 1`.22 meter (4ft) for every 3.05 meter (120 ft).
• Overhang: The overhang of roof should not be less than 1.07 meter (3.5 ft) .
• Floor: The floor should be made of concrete with rat proof device and free from dampness.
• Sides: The side of the house should have 60 cm (2 ft) half wall made of concrete and the rest to be kept open and fitted with wire mesh or expanded metal. The wire nets should be 2.5 x 2.5 cm (1 inch) size of 16 gauge strength.
• End walls: End walls on both sides may be closed from roofline to floor level
• Doors: There should be two doors of 1.98 x 0.90 meter (6.5 x 3 ft) size on the end walls. At the entry a foot bath of the size 45x 90 xs9 cm (1.5x3x0.4 ft) should be constructed.
• Door step: The door step should be made of concrete and should be detached by 15 cm (6 inch) from the plinth.
• Water channel: A water channel constructed along the passage proves very useful as it saves labour and prevents spilling of water. The channel must have proper gradient to ensure proper level water throughout.
• Electrification: In a poultry house the electric wiring should be permanent, proper and should meet all the safety requirements.
- Delivery Time: 40 days
View Complete Details