Products & Services
Regulus Agro-organic Private Limited
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Rekha Pradeep Bandekar|
|Total Number of Employees||Upto 10 People|
|Year of Establishment||2020|
|Legal Status of Firm||Limited Company (Ltd./Pvt.Ltd.)|
|Annual Turnover||Upto Rs. 50 Lakh|
|Banker||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Regulus Agro-Organic Pvt. Ltd., is established and operated by Agricultural Technocrats. It is well known that India is a predominantly agriculture-based country for ages. Despite extensive concretization and modernization, agronomy still plays a substantial role in the overall socio-economic development of India
However, due to conventional agricultural practices, economic limitations of farmers, and climatic uncertainty, agriculturalists are still not receiving justifiable compensations for their sweats and blood. The majority of them have sold their agricultural plots and are now have no continuous source of income.
This frustration is becoming the main reason for their depression and eventual cause for their suicides. Hence, we at the Regulus Agro-Organic Pvt. Ltd. empathetically working hard to offer them advanced opportunities in Core Agricultural and Applied Agricultural segments by setting up Agro-based projects in Maharashtra.
- Dr. Rekha Patil is a Progressive Leader with 15+ years of versatile experience in various domains such as Academic Professorship & Research Guide in Biotechnology | Product development and Management | Marketing and Strategic Planning | Business development and operations | Client Servicing and interaction | Conducting product training | Sales staff training | Workshops & Seminars | Creative writing and Content Writing | Life Sciences Project Management | Corporate Partnership | Institutional collaboration | Cross division coordination, etc.She has won many awards, medals along with several research publications in her credit during her entire academic and professional endeavour. She also has been Scientist Panellist for Rotary club's Young Innovator award -2019, Navi Mumbai. Apart from this, she is also associated with many social groups, NGOs, and the groups which are actively involved in women empowerment and girl's education. Being an Athlete and fitness enthusiast, Dr. Rekha has won many awards in sports and completed more than 40 marathons in diverse category.
- Mr. Nihal Iqbal Shaikh is a promising entrepreneur with an advanced diploma in Food Science and Technology from Centennial College, Toronto, Canada. He has done numerous ventures in food –tech which include qualitative, quantitative, and microbial analysis of foods along with food product development and food testing. He also has rich experience in handling machineries of meat processing. He also has complete know-how of fruits and vegetable packaging in a sustainable approach.
- Mr. Satish Patil is an extremely skilled agriculturist with 20+ years of experience in conventional farming as well as modern agriculture practices. Apart from this he is also efficiently involved in practicing allied agronomy projects. Mr. Satish renders complete technical knowledge and assistance to the farmers in modern dairy farming and organic agriculture approaches.As it is well known that agriculture is the backbone of our country and water is the backbone of all the agricultural activities. Knowing the vital importance of water in agriculture and allied sectors, he has always been tirelessly working as a consultant on numerous rainwater conservation and mud conservation projects.
- Mr. Kumar Shailender is a hotel industry and food & beverage expert with 11+ years of experience in restaurant operations| staff management | Client Engagement and Servicing | Restaurant Management | Finance Management | Staff Trainings | Developing restaurant marketing strategies and operations | Social Media Coordinator, etc.He is a graduate in Hotel Management and has vast experience in renowned brands of hotel chain industries including POP TATE'S, Holiday Inn, Four Points by Sheraton Hotel, Hotel Marine Plaza, Hotel Payyade International, Hotel Sahil, etc.
- Mr. Gajendra Jadhav is a graduate in Agriculture Biotechnology, having a decade of immense experience in agronomy. He had a deep understanding of the lethal effects of chemical pesticides and chemical fertilizers on soil, plants, water, and eventually on human lives and other domestic animals. Hence he is tirelessly working in this direction for 5 to 6 years and bringing awareness in farmers about organic farming practices and their benefits.
Factors responsible for our enormous success are as follows:
- In-depth industry knowledge
- Timely completion of orders
- Transparent business dealings
- Qualified and trained team of professionals
- Market leading prices