Bio FUT Hair Transplant
Rs 40 / GRAFTGet Latest Price
- The Bio-FUT process starts with applying anesthesia using Rejoice™ Near Zero Pain. This makes the procedure almost painless. We then extract a strip from the donor area (side and back of your head). We can determine the appropriate length and width of donor strip using trichoscan. This strip contains the roots of hair that are permanent and never fall out.
- After extracting we cover up the area with surgical stitching. We use the most advanced trichophytic closure techniques to reduce the linear scar.
- After that, we cut the strip into grafts of follicular units using microscopic dissection. A special care goes into isolating units from donor strip. Because the growth is greatest when we keep the units intact. Intact units also give you a more natural group of 1–4 hair. Till the transplant, we keep the grafts in [BCEB™ Fluid].
- At the same time, other members of team Rejoice™ prepare the recipient sites. Recipient sites are tiny microscopic holes in the scalp. We make those tiny holes with the help of cutting-edge medical equipment. At last, we place the grafts on recipient sites.
- An expert surgeon handles the procedure with accurate positioning of grafts at proper angles. So the transplanted hair look natural. The fine-tuning that goes into the process is mind-boggling. So Dr. Sawant is personally involved in every stage of treatment.
- Donor area The strip the grafts are taken from this.
- Three to four hair graft for vertex and crown area two or three hair graft for behind the hairline. single hair grafts for the hairline.
- These grafts are carefully placed with a special instrument.
- Recipient area
- The strip is removed and the vacancy is suture closed than the hair that is taped above covers the stitches.
- Donor area can take 10–15 days to heal.
- It leaves a permanent scar on the donor area. This scar is only visible when you have a shaved head.
- After the treatment, we hand you an instruction manual. In that we have described everything about how to take care of yourself post-op. You can have your medical stitches removed two weeks after the treatment. In case of outstation people, we use dissolvable stitches. These stitches dissolve within 2 weeks.
- Hassle free implementation
- Professionals’ approach
- Feasible prices
- Price: Rs. 27/graft
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 1 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Suraj | Canada