Clicking Torque Wrench
- Up to size 14=+ 4% of set value
- From size 25=+3% of the set value
- Torque wrench without scale. Wrench setting using torque analyses.
- The indicating trigger makes unintentional over tightening extremely unlikely.
- Anti-clockwise tightening by reversing the plug in head.
Function: On reaching the set torque value the wrench gives a clearly perceptible indication and is then again immediately ready for use. The long travel indication gives the user an unmistakable signal that the set torque has been reached.
Application: For controlled screw tightening to a pre-set torque in batch production. Note: See No. 657580 - 65 7950 for suitable plug-in heads.
|Size = Maximum torque||Nm||5||14||25||60|
|65 7750 Clicking torque wrench without scale||XXX||XXX||XXX||XXX|
|Tightening value (scale range)||Nm||0.5 - 5||01/04/14||01/05/25||01/10/60|
|Square for plug-in heads||mm||9x12|
View Complete Details