Righill Electrics Private Limited
- Founded in 1993 by two Design Specialists having more than 20 years’ experience (at Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal India) in the field of Oil Field Electrics & Industrial Control Design and Development.
- Possessing strong engineering team & manufacturing base housed in a premises measuring approx. 16,000 sq. ft., (max. height 33 ft., total plot 60,000 sq. ft.).
- Unique capability in design & manufacture of control systems and assemblies for various applications viz., oil field equipment & industrial as well as manufacture of parts & assemblies like Electronic Control Modules, PCBs, EC Brake Parts, Plugs and Sockets Connectors, Foot & Hand Throttles, various transformers etc. and field coils, rotating rectifiers and brushless exciters.
Major Facilities at Righill include:
- Machining and Fabrication facilities for sheet metal products.
- Molding and Pressing for thermo-plastics and thermo-setting plastics.
- Tool rooms for mechanical assemblies.
- Captive Powder-Coating plant with capacity of about 50 sq. meters a day.
- Laser Cutting Machine for accurate cutting of sheet metal.
Electrical and Electronics:
- Electronics assembly rooms for design and development of electronic control systems.
- Automatic Wave Soldering machine for large volume PCB jobs.
- Simulators and Bench Testing equipment for functional and behavioral testing of Righill Electronic Controllers.
- PLC based automation and embedded systems development team.
- In-house design and development of embedded software.
- Facility for Full Load Testing of SCR System.
- Testing facilities for High Voltage breakdown of insulation.
How did it all start?
The whole Story
Righill Electrics commenced its operations by import substitution of major parts used in SCR Systems in Oil Well Drilling Rigs in India. Within 3 years of its birth, the company was able to establish streamlined manufacturing and supply of all major electrical components used in Oil Rigs such as AC & DC Electronic Control Modules, PCBs, Driller’s Consoles, DC Contactors, Foot & Hand Throttles, Switches, MCC boxes, Plugs & Sockets (up to 1000Amps), Transformers, spare parts for Drilling Motors, spare parts for Alternators, & EC Brake Controls.
Righill manufactured equipment has been used heavily from 1996 till date by OIL and ONGC in their land rigs across various regions in India, either directly or through BHEL.
From 1997, the Company started to execute Upgrading & Refurbishment Projects of Rig Electrics on a turnkey basis. Righill has successfully completed 10 such projects for land and off-shore rigs in India and parts of the Middle East.
From 2006 onwards, Righill has been involved heavily in manufacturing and supply of complete new SCR systems by winning major export orders.
During 2010-2012 Righill has manufactured and supplied electrical control panels and associated digital electronic controllers for the refurbishment of 3 of the largest off-shore rigs for NDC (National Drilling Company), Abu Dhabi, UAE. Righill won this global tender against many world heavy-weights, on the basis of its technical expertise, operational efficiency and price advantage to the customer.
Since 2013 to 2016 Righill has manufactured/refurbished and supplied 4 numbers of Land Rig Power Control Room packages to drilling companies in India and UAE.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Vishal Sapre|
|Total Number of Employees||51 to 100 People|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Legal Status of Firm||Private Limited Company|
|DGFT / IE Code||1199003301|