RMD Kwikform’s high strength E35 and E40 Adjustable Props can be used in a vast range of decking systems - as individual props or in back propping scenarios. With self-cleaning external threads, this class “E” prop is designed in accordance with EN1065 and the galvanised finish offers longevity and durability.LIGHTWEIGHT AND VERSATILE
OPTIONAL SAFETY BOLT
- At full extension the props conform to the specifications of EN1065 which require them to be rated at 30kN AWL, over the entire range. Our E35 and E40 Props are 30% stronger than this for use in shorter propping heights.
- Prevents the user from trapping their fingers when handling the props via the hole in the baseplate.
- Both the E35 and the E40 Prop are available, providing a propping range from 2.0m - 3.5m and 2.3m - 4.0m respectively.
- At just 22kg the E35 prop can be easily loaded, unloaded, handled and installed by one person.
OPTIONAL JET LOCKS
- Safer handling when using the hole in the base plate, the in-built safety bolt prevents the inner tube from falling down and trapping operatives fingers.
- Endplate corners are shaped for safe stacking.
- Jet Locks allow for the quick and easy connection of simple cross braces for prop stability, when used with decking systems.