Dry Heat Sterilizers
Get Latest Price
Years of experience has enabled us to master and improve the technique of reduction of bacterial levels, sterilization and depyrogenation by the dry heat process for use in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
We assures the achievement of the following treatments:
Sterilization : Reduction of microbial spore forms upto 12 tog reduction.
depyrogenation : Denaturing of microbial endotoxins in the material.
These sterilizers are suitable for the treatment of the following materials:-
- Glassware (Bottles, Ampoules, Vials etc.)
- Containers and metallic components.
- Machine and accessories used in production.
- Various types of humidity sensitive material.
- Basic pharmaceutical products which can withstand heat treatment at high temperatures.
The Process The sterilization systems have been designed to work at a maximum temperature upto 300°C.
- The exhaust phase has been designed for moisture removal from the washed load.
- The heat-up phase increases the temperature of the load from ambient temperature to the sterilization temperature.
- The sterilization phase consists of the balancing period, the sterilization hold time and a safety hold period.
- The cooling phase cools the load to the desired temperature by rapid air-change convection technique.
- The unloading phase continues to maintain over-pressure in the chamber for containment barrier. Special air-flow technique guarantees over-pressure in the chamber through out the cycle there-by assuring sterile integrity of the load.
Construction Features :
- Sterilization chambers are designed and built to conform with the most advanced technology and comply to international standards.
- Sterilization chambers in S.S.316 or S.S. 316 L Stainless Steel with argon welding.
- Chamber construction with full welding and rounded corners for easy cleaning to ensure classic hygiene.
- Advanced gasket design for positive seal and longer gasket life.
- Expansion compensation structure which prevents thermal vibrations.
- Specially compacted insulation for better temperature uniformity and reduced heat losses.
- Incoloy sheathed heating elements for reduced particle generation and longer life.
- New rapid air-change convection cooling technique for faster cooling.
- Contamination seals to prevent air transfer when
View Complete Details