|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Total Number of Employees||101 to 500 People|
|Year of Establishment||1989|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|DGFT / IE Code||3115004109|
- Ferro Lab Make: Ajay Syscon
- Sand Testing:-
1. Sand Strength Machine
2. Permiability Tester 1 No Each
3. Moisture Tester
4. Mould Hardness Tester
5. Sand Siever
6. Core Hardness Tester
- Spectro-lab make spectrometers
- Tensile testing machine
- Optical Microscopes with image analyzer
- Chemical testing (wet analysis) lab facility
- Hardness testing machines
- Air and water leakage testing equipments
- All critical characteristics (process and product) monitored by run charts/ SPC
- 3-D CNC controlled CMM Machine with pallet size upto 400x600x500mm
- Surface testers, various bore dial gauges, plug gauges deployed on lines
- Mistake proofing deployed to prevent defects from flowing forward in the system
To be customers first choice by offering best solutions in terms of quality, competitiveness and timeliness, to ensure customer and employee satisfaction to unlock the potential of nature to improve the quality of life.
Our goal is to be the leader in every market we serve, to the benefit of our customers.
At Rohit Engineers, our vision is to be the best company in the world--in the eyes of our customers, employees, communities and people. We expect and demand the best we have to offer by always keeping Rohit Engineers values top of mind.
We will increase the value of our company and our global portfolio of diversified brands by exceeding customers'' expectations and achieving market leadership and operating excellence in every segment of our company.
Mr. A.S. PATIL. is chairman of the company with Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 35 years of experience in this field with previous experience has an engineer in TATA MOTORS LTD.
Rohit Engineers has turned around mainly through strong management initiatives like productivity improvement focusing on high end products, cost reduction measures etc., making full use of the uptrend in the market. Rohit Engineers had got plans to enlarge its operations to capitalize on the growing demands for castings.
The management has the vision to expand the capacity of Rohit Engineers Group. The rohit engineers will meet the requirements of components of various sectors of industries like Automobile Sectors, Insulator, Pipe fitting,Tractors Sectors, Diesel Engines, Heavy Earth Moving, Insulators, Compressors, Pipe Fittings, Valves, Pump Industries, Crane Industries, Gears, Textile Machinery, Marine & Railway Sectors and other Engineering Sectors.
The focus of the current investments is to ensure that the quality standards improve considerably to meet the domestic and export customers in addition to increasing delivery capabilities.+ Read More
- Technically Competent & Committed Man-Power
- Fast Development of New Products
- Competitive Global Pricing Structure
- Quality Assurance System
- Customer’s Need Based Servicing
- Ideal Location for Exports
- Performance Monitoring System (PMS)
- Growth Focused Approach