Our Product Range
₹ 3,100/ Cubic MeterGet Latest Price
Product Brochure Watch Video
|Thickness||4 inch 6 inch 8 inch 9 inch 10 inch 12 inch|
|Usage/Application||Walls (Inside or outside)|
|Density Kg Per Cube M||550 - 650|
|Size||Length - 24 inch, Height - 8 inch, 10 inch, Thickness - 4 inch, 6 inch, 8 inch, 9 inch, 10 inch, 12 inch|
|Compressive Strength||4.5 to 5.0 N/mm square,4.2 N/mm2|
|Density||550-650 Kg/Cubic meter|
|Resistance Durability||Fire Resistant, Heat Resistant, Water Resistant|
|Weight||550-650 KG/Cubic Meter|
|Coverage Area||1 AAC Block Face area is 1.29 Sqft|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) is a lightweight, precast, foam concrete building material suitable for producing concrete masonry unit like blocks. composed of quartz sand, calcined gypsum, lime, cement water and aluminium powder, AAC product are cured under heat and pressure in an autoclave.
AAC Block was invented in the mid - 1920s, AAC simultaneously provides structure, insulation and fire and mold resistance.
AAC products may be used for both interior and exterior construction, and may be painted or coated with a stucco or plaster compound to guard against the elements, or covered with siding materials such as venner brick or vinyl siding. In addition to their quick and easy installation, AAC material can be routed, sanded or cut to size on site using standard power tools with carbon steel cutters.
Advantages of AAC Blocks are given below :-
1. Improves thermal efficiencyreduce the heating and colling load in buildings.
2. Porous Structure gives superior fire resistance.
3. Workability allows accurate cutting, which minimizes the generation of solid waste during use.
4. Lightweight saves cost and energy in Transportation, labour expenses, and increases chances of survival during seismic activity.
5. Larger size blocks leads to faster masonry work.
6. Reduce project cost for large construction.
7. It produce at least 30% less solid waste than traditional concrete. there is a decrease of 50% of greenhouse gas emissions.
8. Due to less weight the Block can be handled easily.
9. Fire Resistant.
10. This material is very airy and allows diffusion of water. this reduce the humidity inside the building. AAC will absorb moisture and release humidity. This helps to prevent condensation and other problems that are releated to mildew.
11. Non - Toxic.
13. Long Lasting:- The life of this material is extended because it is not affected by harsh climates or extreme weather changes. it will not degrade under normal climate chnages.
View Complete Details