This gauge feature a 3 point gauge head and handle designed for those who prefer to measure bores in a vertical attitude.This carbide anvil are retained in the gauge head so they won't get lost.And like all Sangha Gauge,reach to the bottom of shallow bores.
Gauge retraction is controlled by a lever which can be positioned to the left,right,front or rear of the indicator to suit operator preference.
Lever style bore gauge handles can be used with entire range of Trigabore 3 point bore gauge heads.Truebore gauge ideal for use in vertical gauging application.Main Features:
- True bore heads have a large measuring range and are supplied with fixed anvils eliminating operator error.
- 24 heads cover 6-200mm range
- Unique system design requires only two handles to accomodate the entire range of 24 heads
- Extension available for increased gauging depths
- Repeatability 0.002mm or 0.0001"
- High degree of accuracy can be achived without the need for special skills
- Ideally suited to simple or integrated measurement applications
- Ergonomically designed handle offer single handed opration.
- Accurate calibration and linearity checks can also be made using Sangha Metrology calibrated ring gauges.
- True cal system for 3 point bore gauge calibration can also be used.