Our Product Range
- Oxlaw USB C Hub,7 in 1 Type C Hub with 4K USB C to HDMI, SD TF Card Reader, 60W USB C PD Charging
- ARCTIC P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB - 120 mm PWM Case Fan Optimized for Static Pressure
- ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB - Multi-Compatible All-in-One CPU AIO Water Cooler with A-RGB
- ARCTIC Freezer 34 Esports DUO - Tower CPU Cooler with BioniX P-Series Case Fan, 120 mm PWM Fan
Rs 300 / PieceGet Latest Price
Easily make your non-Bluetooth audio system have Bluetooth function.
- Button design: It allows you to use it conveniently and quickly. You can easily switch in the launch/receive mode to solve your various usage needs.Intelligent noise reduction microphone:
- Built-in high-definition microphone so you can talk hands-free.
- Plug and play- wide compatibility:Widely compatible with Bluetooth devices on the market.
Very Easy to Use:
- Insert the transmitter-receiver into the USB port (if your device does not have a USB port. You can use a mobile phone charger or power bank, etc.).
- Then use 3.5mm audio cable/RCA audio cable to connect the product to TV, PC or other devices.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device. The transmitter will automatically search for your Bluetooth receiving device (such as Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth speaker, Bluetooth receiver, etc.).
- Plug the device into the USB port to supply power (such as car charging, wall charging, power bank, etc.),
- The device light flashes blue quickly, connect the device with your non-Bluetooth audio device with a 3.5MM audio cable
- Turn on the mobile phone Bluetooth, search for Bluetooth devices (wireless music adapter), click and connect
- The pairing is successful and start to enjoy wireless music.
- Before connecting, make sure that your device is not connected to other devices.
- In receiver mode, if the device is not paired with the desired audio device. Tap the function key. It will automatically search for and connect to the next device.
- The Transmitter mode of the USB Bluetooth only transmits audio, not files.
- Only one Bluetooth device can be connected in transmitter mode.
View Complete Details