Our Product Range
- Oxlaw USB C Hub,7 in 1 Type C Hub with 4K USB C to HDMI, SD TF Card Reader, 60W USB C PD Charging
- ARCTIC P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB - 120 mm PWM Case Fan Optimized for Static Pressure
- ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB - Multi-Compatible All-in-One CPU AIO Water Cooler with A-RGB
- ARCTIC Freezer 34 Esports DUO - Tower CPU Cooler with BioniX P-Series Case Fan, 120 mm PWM Fan
Rs 2,100 / PieceGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece
|Number Of Ports Pins||7|
About this item
- Fast Data Transfer: Three USB 3.0 ports, one SD and one TF Card Reader, with up to 5Gbps speed, can transfer large files, videos and other data in seconds. Easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C port device; the hub supports USB 3.0 and is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- DeX Station: Enjoy PC-like experience for Samsung Galaxy Note20/S20/S10/S9Plus/Note10/TabS4/S5e/S6 mobile & Tab S4/S5e/S6 tablet with DeX mode.Enable you to turn any place into a workplace and enjoy vivid video on huge TV or monitor anywhere. Please charge your device by the original Samsung charger when using DeX mode.
- Portable Dock & Dissipate Heat: With pocket-size and lightweight design, you can put it into your pocket and take it to everywhere. Enjoy Nintendo Switch games (1080P) or 4K vivid movies in TV mode at home, extend your Macbook Pro/Air PPT to 4K HD monitor for an excellent meeting. The heat dissipation of our USB-C adapter is good.
- Compatibility:2020/2019/2018/2017/2016 MacBook Pro, 2020/2018 MacBook Air, 2020/2018 iPad Pro, 2017/2016/2015 MacBook, Microsoft Surface Laptop 3/Surface Pro 7/Go, Google PixelBook Go, ASUS Transformer 3 Pro, Dell XPS 12 9365 and newer, HP Elite X2, Spectre x360 13, 15, Pro Convertible, Huawei Matebook, Lenovo IdeaPad 720s, ThinkPad T470, T570, X1 Yoga, 720, 920, Razer Blade Stealth, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S and more USB-C devices with Power Delivery protocol
- What You Get: PowerExpand Direct 7-in-1 USB-C PD Media Hub, Welcome Guide, worry-free 18-month , and friendly customer service.
- Delivery Time: 2-3 days
View Complete Details
Rs 1,199 / PieceGet Latest Price
|No Of Blades||5|
RGB FOR FULL COLOURSThe P12 PWM PST RGB 0dB has 12 analogue RGB LEDs in the fan barrel. These can be controlled uniformly and are compatible with the common RGB standards of leading motherboard manufacturers. The fan can thus be fully illuminated directly via the RGB mainboard connection or via an external controller and synchronised with the illumination of other hardware.0DB MODE - ZERO RPMThe speed of the P12 PWM PST RGB 0dB can be throttled to a standstill via PWM. This allows for silent operation in IDLE and at the same time guarantees maximum performance when needed.MAXIMUM SMOOTHNESS, MINIMUM VIBRATIONThe operating noise of the newly developed ARCTIC motor is barely perceptible even at the lowest speed. In addition, the P12 PWM PST RGB 0dB has rubberised contact surfaces and thus reduces audible vibrations to a minimum.OPTIMISED FOR HIGH STATIC PRESSUREThe P12 PWM PST RGB 0dB operates with a focused airflow and a high static pressure. The fan thus guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, and is therefore suitable for use on heat sinks, radiators and filters.0 TO 2000 RPM CONTROLLED VIA PWM PSTWith a wide speed range and the innovative PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the fan speed of the P12 PWM PST RGB 0dB can be controlled synchronously with all other fans. This reduces noise to a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance.HIGH QUALITY PLAIN BEARINGThanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved. In this way, less heat develops, less bearing noise is generated and the service life of the fan is extended.
View Complete Details
Rs 9,999 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Bearing Type||Fluid Dynamic Bearing|
|Rated Airflow||200-1800 RPM|
|Rated Voltage||Current: 0.08 A / 12 V DC|
LIGHT UP YOUR BUILD
The Liquid Freezer II A-RGB combines the efficient, award-winning PWM pump of the Liquid Freezer II with new A-RGB fans optimised for static pressure. This gives you a whole new aesthetic with extremely low noise and equally low temperatures.EFFICIENT, IN-HOUSE DEVELOPED PUMP
Unlike many of our competitors, we went to great lengths to develop the water pump. The result is greatly reduced humming and higher efficiency. Like the other components, the pump is also PWM controlled. This leads to a significantly lower noise level at low and typical loads, but also to much lower power consumption, with a maximum of of 0.8 W at no load, 2.3 W under normal load and a maximum of 4.8 W under full load for the entire AiO.PREMIUM CLASS RADIATOR
Unlike most other all-in-one liquid cooling manufacturers, we rely on 38 mm thick radiators with a high fin density. This means that a larger amount of water can be used in the circuit, and the cooling surface can be significantly increased.
Water has a much higher heat capacity than aluminum or copper. This leads to a slower and up to 5 ° C lower temperature increase in the temporary turbo mode of modern CPUs.SMOOTH VRM FAN
Small fans have a reputation for being particularly loud and not very durable. However, we have developed a quiet and durable diagonal fan especially for the Liquid Freezer II and are 100% convinced that this 40 mm fan is just as durable as our other case fans. In the unlikely event that it should fail, our customer service team will send you a replacement free of charge and easily, without a need to replace the entire unit.
The fan is PWM-controlled and can cool your voltage transformers and the base area almost inaudibly by up to 15 ° C. This is especially effective in overclocking scenarios, inadequate VRM cooling or in housings with poor airflow, thus permitting continuously high loads. If sufficient VRM cooling is available, it can be switched off at will.HIGH QUALITY HOSES WITH INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT
The fibre-reinforced, long EPDM tubing of the Liquid Freezer II allows installation even in large cases and effectively prevents the coolant from evaporating, so you don't have to worry about refilling the compact water cooling system.
In addition, it hides both the A-RGB and PWM cables of your radiator fans thanks to a well thought-out cable management system. This way, you only have to connect two plugs to the mainboard and save valuable time during installation. In the end, you don't need to hide any more cables and your view is reduced to the essentials.
The illuminated P-fans are already mounted on the compact water cooling system ex works with the following advantages:
• High static pressure for improved cooling performance |1.85 mm H2O
• Extended speed range | 200 - 2000 rpm (1800 rpm on the radiator)
• Low power consumption | 0.11A (0.2A RGB)
• Less vibration and rubber bumpers | reduced by > 95%
• Improved lifetime | 6 years warranty
• High quality plain bearing
• PWM for synchronous pump/fan control
• RGB sharing for synchronous lighting
For more information on the P-fans, please see our FAQ
View Complete Details
Rs 4,395 / PieceGet Latest Price
EXCELLENT PRICE-PERFORMANCE RATIO
With two powerful, pressure-optimised BioniX P-fans and its updated, thermal-coated heatsink, the Freezer 34 eSports DUO offers a lot of performance for a fair price. In internal tests levelled to 28 dB(A), the Freezer 34 eSports DUO was able to surpass many competitors, even much bigger and more expensive double tower cooling solutions.NEW P-FANS FOR INCREASED PERFORMANCE
The Freezer 34 eSports DUO benefits of all advantages of our new BioniX P-fans.
- High static pressure for increased cooling performance
- Extended RPM range
- Lower power consumption
- Fewer vibrations
- Extended life span
- High quality bearing
- PWM PST for synchronous fan control
For additional information about the P-fans, we recommend our FAQ
BETTER COOLING - BETTER PERFORMANCE
No thermal throttling on your CPU - even at high turbo clock speeds and overclocking, the Freezer 34 eSports DUO cools quietly, so you can reach the maximum FPS with minimal noise levels for the smoothest possible gaming experience.IMPROVED HEAT DISSIPATION
Evenly spread direct-touch heat pipes and an optimised heat sink design with 54 cooling fins lead to ideal heat dissipation for the Freezer 34 eSports DUO.IDEAL AIRFLOW
The two BioniX P-fans of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO work in push-pull-configuration The resulting increase of airflow ensures that more cold air is transported into the heatsink for cooling and the heat from the CPU is dissipated even faster from the heat sink. This ensures the best possible performance of the CPU.THERMAL COATING
A thermal coating creates micro-turbulences with a special surface structure. Combined with offset heat pipes this leads to an optimised heat-dissipation and to an increased cooling performance.HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR HIGH-END CPU
The contact surface of the Freezer 34 eSports DUO heat pipes does not cover the full heatspreader, but, more importantly, is right where the processor DIE is and covers even the largest versions (18 core) completely.MX-4 THERMAL PASTE INCLUDED
The high-performance MX-4 thermal compound is included and ensures the best cooling results.EASY INSTALLATION & SECURE HOLD
Fast and easy to install and extremely reliable, the Freezer 34 eSports DUO mounting system is compatible with Intel and AMD sockets. Thanks to a backplate and its low weight, the Freezer 34 eSports DUO is not only foolproof to install, but also absolutely transport safe.* The AM4 backplate comes with your mainboard, spares are available through our customer support.
OPTIMAL RAM COMPATIBILITY
Thanks to its compact dimensions of only 124 x 157 x 103 mm, there are almost no restrictions when using RAM modules. Even RAM modules with larger heat sinks can be mounted without any issues and are not blocked by the CPU Cooler.MULTILINGUAL MANUALS
We offer a regularly updated user manual in many languages conveniently at your fingertips anywhere and anytime. Put the QR code sticker somewhere convenient and never waste time again looking for product instructions.
View Complete Details