Our Product Range
- Oxlaw USB C Hub,7 in 1 Type C Hub with 4K USB C to HDMI, SD TF Card Reader, 60W USB C PD Charging
- ARCTIC P12 PWM PST A-RGB 0dB - 120 mm PWM Case Fan Optimized for Static Pressure
- ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB - Multi-Compatible All-in-One CPU AIO Water Cooler with A-RGB
- ARCTIC Freezer 34 Esports DUO - Tower CPU Cooler with BioniX P-Series Case Fan, 120 mm PWM Fan
Rs 585 / PieceGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Piece
|Thermal Conductivity||12,5 W/mk|
|Thermal Resistance||0.0032 K/W|
|Electrical Conductivity||0 pS/m|
|Temperature||-200 Degree C / +350 Degree C|
|Capacity||1.5ml / 5,55 g 3ml / 11.1g|
- Kryonaut thermal grease was created especially for the extremely demanding applications and the highest expectations of the overclocking community. Kryonaut is also highly recommended as a top product for critical cooling systems in the industrial environment.
- "Kryo" - the greek word for "cold" - also found in the german word for "cryoengineering", suggests that this thermal grease was created especially for cryogenic applications - for the true "Kryonauts" amongst the "extreme overclockers".
- Kryonaut uses a special structure, which halts the drying out process at temperatures of up to 80° Celsius. This structure is also responsible for the nano-aluminum- and tin-oxide-parts included in the grease to compound optimally, to compensate for unevenness of the component (i.e. the CPU) or the heat sink, thus guaranteeing remarkable heat transfer.
- Thermal Grizzly high performance and exceptional reliability Thermal grease, to maximize heat transfer by eliminating the minuteair gap between the heat source and the heat sink caused by their irregular surfaces
The Kryonaut thermal grease was developed especially for the extremely demanding applications and the highest demands of the overlocking community. Kryonaut is also recommended as a top product for critical cooling systems in the industrial sector.
- Especially for overclocking
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- No curing
- High long-term stability
- Not electrically conductive
- Can be used on aluminum radiator (warning label is exclusively for Conductonaut!)
- "Kryo" - the Greek word for "cold", which also includes cryogenics - suggests that the Kryonaut thermally conductivepaste is especially suitable for use in the low temperature range - it was developed for the true "Kryonauts" among the "Extreme Overclockers".
- Kryonaut uses a special carrier structure which does not start drying out even at 80 ° C. This carrier structure ensures that the contained nano-aluminum and Znk oxide portions of the paste optimally connect and so unevenness of the heat carrier (eg the CPU) and a heat sink (eg heat sink) are optimally balanced with excellent thermal conductivity.
View Complete Details