Our Product Range
Oil Conditioning Plant
Rs 4 Lakhs / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
Rs 18 Lakhs / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
SERVOLINE HIVAC FILTERS have been carefully designed and meticulously engineered to exacting International Standards to meet this critical need. They provide quick and economical conditioning of insulating oils in transformers with voltage as high as 400 kv and oil holding capacities as large as 100 tons. The models offered include High Vacuum plants of HV type and Ultra High Vacuum plants of HVR type. To cater for more demanding applications involving even more stringent oil specifications, we offer multistage models of HVR-2D type. The above plants are manufactured in any capacity ranging from 600 LPH to 10000 LPH or even more, depending on specific requirements.
- The optimally designed (single/multi stage) chamber consists of columns of rasching rings to ensure maximum exposure of oil to high vacuum, which cause moisture and gases to evaporate. A suitable vacuum pumping system with sufficient throughput capacity (rotary, roots vacuum pump) ensures vacuum to be as low as 0.2 torr or less. The flow of oil is indicated through the sight glass provided in the chamber.
Outlet Glandless Centrifugal Pump:
- The conditioned oil from the degaussing chamber is drawn out by a centrifugal glandless pump. This glandless feature ensures total isolation of the conditioned oil from the atmosphere and is essential for maintaining the quality of the oil. This pump, besides by virtue of glandless, requires no maintenance, whatsoever.
- Vacuum pumping system with high throughput capacity is provided for evacuating the degaussing chamber and is capable of achieving and sustaining a high degree of vacuum.
- The machine is equipped with a sturdy and easily accessible electrical control cabinet. A mimic diagram is installed in the cabinet, providing a continual display of the state of operation.
Servoline Oil Conditioning Technical Parameters:
Vacuum Level at Final Oil Through (in torr)
Break down voltage kv
- Key Features -User Friendly,Economical pricing/performance ratio/Minimum Maintenance
- Single & Multi stage degassing system / Available in Hivac & Ultra Hivac Models
- Round the clock service set up & ready availability of spares.
View Complete Details
Rs 10 Lakhs / Piece(s)Get Latest Price
Servoline is the manufacturer of Transformer Oil Filter machines and spares. We undertake repairing and servicing job of Transformer Oil conditioning plants of any make by supplying genuine spares at most competitive prices. All the spares are readily available for meeting immediate / breakdown requirements. Our excellent team of sales / service engineers is always available on call of the valued clients at their need. Click for more pictures
- India: Andrew Yule, BHEL, Britannia, CCI, CESC, DSp, DVC, ECL, INDAL, IOCL, Jindal, L&T, NALCO, NTPC, OHPC, Philips, Tala Hydropower Projects (Bhutan), TISCO, WBSEB & Other SEB besides export to many Asian Countries.
- Servoline medium vacuum edge / cartridge type filtering units develop for efficient treatment of oil by the combined effect of filtration, dehydration and degasification in the medium vacuum environment. They are suitable for treatment of oil in transformer and switch gears in factories, sub-stations and switching stations. The machines are available either as Skid mounted, Semi / fully mobile units with capacities varying from 225 to 2400 liters per hour or even more on the requirement.
- 'DIRTY' oil has to be raised to a temperature of about 70 C. This is achieved in a head exchange unit incorporating low watt density heaters which are thermostatically controlled and interlocked with circulating pumps to prevent accidental over the head of the oil. The heater elements can be easily replaced.
- Edge / Cartridge Filters, heater elements, Temperature Gauge, Vacuum Gauge and Compound Gauge, safety relief valves & 10 m. Long hoses with end couplings
Quality of Oil in Filer System (Approx)
Net Weight in Kg's (Approx)
50 & 50 X/XC
125 & 125 X/XC
250 & 250 X/XC
500 & 500 X/XC
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 9 Users
PARDHASARADHI ★★★★★ ★★★★★
MIQDAAD ★★★★★ ★★★★★