Bitumen And Shalitex Primer
|Theoretical Coverage||0.30 L/m2|
|Flash Point||40 deg C Min|
|Consistency||Brushable & Sprayable|
|Service Temperature||5-50 deg C|
|Packing Size||Available in 20 L & 200 L drum|
- ShaliTex Primer is a solvent based bituminous primer that seals pores in surfaces such as concrete and improves the adhesion of bituminous materials that are to be applied to the substrate. It is suitable for brush or spray application. It conforms to the requirement of IS: 3384-1986.
- Priming bituminous, concrete or masonry surfaces prior to laying membrane promotes bonding, whether self-adhesive or otherwise.
- Applied in canal lining joints and concrete floor joints prior to pouring of the bitumen sealing compound for bonding.
- Seal pores on surfaces such as concrete.
- Improves the adhesion of bituminous material that is to be applied to the substrate.
- Ensure not to apply when temperature is less than 5 OC or during foggy period.
- Before applying the primer make the concrete surfaces free from dust and sand particles by brooming and allow it to dry. Concrete should be cured and should be eight days old.
- ShaliTex Primer should be thoroughly stirred before use and applied to the substrate by means of brush, roller or spray at the rate of 0.30 L/m2.
- Allow it to dry for 24 hr.
Health & Safety:
- Lid of container should be firmly fixed, when not in use.
- ShaliTex Primer is inflammable and hence keep away from heat.
- Use goggles and hand glove during application.
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application.
View Complete Details
Rs 70 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Packaging Type||Tin Bucket|
ALCOLIN BITUMEN PRIMER is a quick-drying bitumen solution specifically designed to improve adhesion of surfaces with waterproofing bituminous compounds. Alcolin Bitumen Primer can be used to seal and prime concrete, masonry and timber surfaces prior to the application of torch-on waterproofing membranes (where appropriate) and bitumen coatings.
Uses / Applications:
- Priming and sealing of concrete, masonry work, cementitious screeds and renders
- Priming and sealing of existing bituminous waterproofing membranes
- Priming and sealing of metal, timber, clay or cement bricks, and other porous and non-porous surfaces
- Do not apply if temperature is below 5°C
- Not suitable for potable drinking water tanks
- Bitumen compounds tend to bleed through and discolour paints subsequently applied over it. Apply a primer recommended by the paint manufacturer before painting
View Complete Details