Bostik No More Nail
|Thixotropic, heavy paste like consistency
|Light solvent smell
|Approx. 300,000 cps @ 25 deg C
|Flammable Flashpoint - 20 deg C
Bostik No More Nails is a multi purpose construction adhesive. It is a general-purpose adhesive suitable for interior or exterior general construction work. Being highly water resistant, styrene safe with high initial grab. It is a very versatile product. No More Nails is a gunnable synthetic rubber based adhesive which exhibits excellent green strength, flexibility, good temperature resistance and good slump resistance.
- Nail free general construction adhesive.
- High bond strength.
- Excellent adhesion and sealing properties.
- Excellent green strength.
- Good temperature resistance.
- Chemical resistant.
- Good slump resistance.
- Bonds a variety of construction and building materials.
- Ideal for interior and exterior applications.
- Easy to use and cost effective.
- As a contact adhesive for installation of wall and floor panels.
- Most bonding applications where high strength, gap filling, one component adhesive is required.
- Timber, metal, cementitious and plaster sheets to timber or metal studs.
- Installation of battens or other fixings to brick, masonry or concrete walls.
- General-purpose construction adhesive.
- Suitable to use on foamed polystyrene.
- Ideal for mirror backed tiles.
- Bostik No More Nails can be applied either as a two-way contact or a one-way stick adhesive. In both cases the first requirement is that both surfaces to be bonded are clean and dry and free of grease, oil or dust. Any loose or flaking paint must be removed and lightly sanded before application. (Substrate surface temperatures should released after a minimum of 24 hours. For flooring applications, the adhesive should be applied to the flooring manufacturer’s specifications. To stop floors from squeaking, apply a bead of adhesive into the groove of each board after it is laid and immediately prior to mating the tongue from the next panel or board.
View Complete Details