|Packaging Size||Available in 1 gallon,20 kg pails and 200 kg plastic drums.|
|Tensile Strength||4 newton/sq.mt.|
|Base Appearance||Single component,Special synthetic resin based|
|Solid Content||65 %|
|Touch Dry||Appx. 2 hours|
|Hardening Time||Appx. 48 hours (at 20 deg. and 50% relative humidity)|
ENIROOF SPR® is a special synthetic resin based waterproof coating. Due to its excellent flexibility and thixotropic nature it is an ideal product for vertical and horizontal surfaces. It is a single pack, very economical and pollution free waterproof coating. Because of its white colour it has excellent solar insulation capacity.
- Life and durability of the structure is increased.
- Easy application.
- No mixing or heating required.
- Lightweight compared to conventional roofing systems, thereby loading on the roofs is reduced. Provides seamless and joint free seal through out the surface. Lower labour cost due to easy, simple and quick application, leading to early completion and time saving.
- Provides insulation due to solar reflection.
- Excellent bonding to most building material.
- Waterproofing cum insulation of roof slabs, terraces, balconies, sun shades, parapet walls, etc. It provides additional waterproofing and protection when used as base and/or intermediate coat in brickbat coba and / or IPS flooring.
- Waterproofing cum decorating of external plastered walls.
- Waterproofing of new surfaces as well as for repair of old surfaces, whether previously treated or not.
- Suitable for horizontal and vertical walls.
- For terrace gardens, swimming pools and basements, sandwich application is recommended. For details refer our technical department.
- ENIROOF SPR® is optimally suitable for application on structures having complicated geometry like domes, arches, shells, folded plates, paraboloids, corrugated sheets, etc.
- Coverage depends upon the nature of the surface to be treated. But on an average smooth surface would give coverage of 8-10 sqmt./kg/coat For Primer Coat. For final coat it will be 4-6 Sqmtr/kg/coat. Two coats will give appx.500-600 microns dry film thickness.
View Complete Details