Industrial Sludge Pumps
Rs 55,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Motor Phase||3 Phase|
|Warranty||1 Year for Manufacturing Defects Only|
This pump is specially designed for handling liquid containing solid and mixtures and pumping effluents. Sewage, Muddy, Viscous and contaminated liquids containing solids, Crude oils, Neutral clear fluids, Light Aggressive media, Mine water, Polluted water, Storm water, Paper and cellulose stocks, Disposal sludge, Raw juices and Sugar syrup etc.
It is very useful in Starch & Glucose factories, Sugar factories, Sewage pumping stations, Fertilizers, Paper & Pulp, Food, Power plants, Petroleum and chemical industry etc.
- Delivery size up to 150 mm
- Capacity up to 300 m3/hr
- Heads up to 50 meters
- Temperature: Up to 1400C
- Speed: 960 - 1440 RPM at 50Hz. (2900 RPM As per the request)
- Due to lower RPM the wear and tear and the maintenance will be minimum. So the down time of the pump will be very low.
- PEMA pumps are single stage, single suction and horizontal spindle type.
- Pumps are as per DIN 24256 and ISO 2858 and
- generally conform to API 610
Direction of rotation Clockwise viewed from driving end.
Pumps can be driven by electric motor or engine
- Semi open ‘S’ Type Impeller Dynamically balanced. Hydraulic balancing is achieved by means of back vanes.
- The impeller’s back ribs protect the stuffing box by preventing sludge deposition between the
- Impeller & the wearing plates. They also minimize the axial thrust, increasing the life of the correctly located ball- bearings
- The stuffing box is sealed by gland packing or by
- mechanical seal. Conversion from gland packing to
- mechanical seal is achieved by changing some
- Standardized parts. Re-machining of stuffing box is
- not necessary. Stuffing box cooling is provided for
- operating temperature 1050C for gland packed and
- 1400C for mechanical seal fitted pumps
Volute type with ample cross section. It is clamped to bearing pedestal. Flanged suction cover is clamped to casing.
The shaft is supported by two anti friction bearings
to take residual axial thrust and prevent axial float or radial run out. It is fully protected from the liquid handled by means of a shaft sleeve and PTFE gaskets between impeller nut, impeller hub and shaft sleeve.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 14 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Sanjay ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Aakash ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Currently in progress and hope for affirmative deal.