Rs 700 / BottleGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||360 ml|
|Application||Steel Work Construction, Timber Construction, Staircase, Canopy, Console etc|
It is the universal all-rounder for the most demanding requirements. The styrene-free vinylester-hybrid mortar is the first system worldwide that is approved for fixings in perforated brick, solid brick, concrete, and aerated concrete. The injection mortar system also benefits from approved system components such as anchor rods, anchors with internal threads, and injection anchor sleeves for fixings in concrete, aerated concrete, and masonry in both internal and external areas. The fischer high-performance mortar FIS V is also used with the approved system components for rebar connections, the fischer remedial wall tie VBS 8, and the Thermax stand-off insulation system.
- ETA approval for reinforcement connection.
- Maximum load absorption for much greater security.
- Expansion-free fixing for small spacings and edge distances.
- Extensive range of system accessories.
- First injection mortar system worldwide with approval for all relevant building materials.
- The injection mortar FIS V has a range of system approvals, for cracked and non-cracked concrete, masonry, and rebar connections, for example. FIS V is therefore the universal injection mortar family with guaranteed safety for almost every application.
- FIS VW High Speed has a significantly shorter hardening time than FIS V, which ensures swift work progress even at low temperatures.
- The FIS VS Low Speed has an extended processing time that prevents the premature hardening of the mortar at higher temperatures. It is ideally suited to large drill hole depths.
- The extensive range of accessories is perfectly tailored to the injection mortar family FIS V, increases the high flexibility of the system, and thus enables a broad range of applications.
View Complete Details