Shree Ram Auto India
Shree Ram Auto (India) is a sole proprietorship business venture that came into existence in the year 1993 at Kolkata, West Bengal in India is revered as one of the trusted manufacturer, trader, supplier and distributing of an exclusive range of Safety Glasses, Cobalt Blue Glasses, Furnace Glasses and many more. "Safety first" is still as valid today as ever. Besides, we are also involved in trading a widespread variety of superior quality Cobalt Blue Glasses in the market. Under the proficient management and support of Mr. Kanhaiya Lal Dhuwalia, our mentor, we have carved a unique position in the market. His tireless efforts, industrial acumen and ability to lead the team have helped us offer immaculate range of products in the market.
Owing to the support of our skilled professionals, we are successfully serving the dynamic customers demand in an appropriate manner. Our team comprises quality analysts, warehouse personnel, R&D personnel and other staff. We train our personnel, keep them updated of the latest trends by conducting various training sessions, so that they may remain updated of the latest trends. Professionals working with us perform all functions in synchronization with each other so that better results are achieved.
Advanced infrastructural unit equipped with all necessary facilities is owned by us. We have divided our infrastructure strategically into specialized departments so that predetermined targets are achieved timely. Each department is headed by the experienced staff, so that better execution and completion of tasks are achieved.
Quality is given utmost importance and we ensure that products delivered from our end comply with the prescribed quality standards. Our experts test the material used in production carefully and then use them in manufacturing process. Later on, final range is also tested on various parameters, so that the errors if found are removed before they reach the clients end.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||K. L. Dhuwalia|
|Total Number of Employees||Upto 10 People|
|Year of Establishment||1993|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Upto Rs. 50 Lakh|
|Primary Competitive Advantage|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
Shree Ram Auto (India) is backed by dedicated and robust infrastructural facility that enable us to offer exclusive range of products within the committed time frame. Our infrastructure consist all advance technology and is strategically segregated into manufacturing, quality monitoring, procurement, logistics and support, administrative and varied other departments. We have all require amenities and we stand ahead in this domain form other competitors.
With around 2 decades of industrial experience, we have emerged as one of the leading suppliers of Cobalt Blue Glasses, Leather Shoes and Industrial Gloves and Manufacturer of Rubber Molded Products. Our product range is in accordance with the industrial norms and can be availed at industry leading rates.
Following are the factors that give us an edge over our competitors:
- Best fitted Product Range
- Prompt and Committed Delivery
- Robust Infrastructure
- Easy Payment Modes
- Team of skilled workers
Our Vendor Base
Raw material and perfect finished goods are sourced from reliable and certified market vendors. We carry extensive market research and survey to select the suitable vendors who can suffice us with comprehensive range of products. Besides, our vendors ensure that the products and raw material offered to us is free from flaw, durable and in compliance with international standards. Our merchants are selected on the basis of their prior experience, ability to suffice bulk orders and market reputation.
Raw material and finished goods are sourced from reliable and certified market vendors. We carry extensive market research and survey to select the suitable vendors who can suffice us with comprehensive range of products. Besides, our vendors ensure that the products and raw material offered to us is free from flaw and in compliance with international standards. Our vendors are chosen on the basis of their prior experience, ability to suffice bulk orders and market reputation.
- Steel Authority of India, Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela
- Steel Authority of India, Bokaro Steel Plant, Bokaro
- Steel Authority of India, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai
- RINL, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam
- Joint Venture of NTPC-SAIL, Power Company (Pvt) Ltd, Rourkela
- National Thermal Power Corporation, Kahalgaon
- Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Ltd, Assam
- Paradeep Phosphates Ltd, Paradeep
- Ib-Thermal Power Station (OPGC) Banharpali
- OCL India Ltd & its Refractories, Rajgangpur
- Bhushan Power & Steel Ltd, Jharsuguda, Angul, Srirampur
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd, Kansbahal
- Adhunik Metaliks ltd. (Rourkela, Tatanagar)
- Maheshwary Ispat Ltd. (Cuttack, Durgapur)
- Sunflag Iron & Steel Co. Ltd., Nagpur
- SMC Power Generation Ltd., Jharsuguda
- Rexon Strips Ltd., Rourkela
- Sarvesh Refractories Ltd., Rourkela
- IFGL Refractories Ltd., Rourkela
- Chariot Cement Company, Rourkela
- Seeta Sponge (Integrated Steel & Energy Ltd.) Rourkela
- Shri Mahavir Ferro Alloys (P) Ltd., Rourkela
- Ardee Business Services Pvt. Ltd., Rourkela
- Madhav Ispat (P) Ltd., Jharsuguda
- Shree Ganesh Metaliks Ltd., Rourkela
- Govindam Projects Pvt. ltd., Rourkela
- Hindustan Aqua Ltd., Rourkela
- Hindustan Machine Tools Corporation, Kolkata
- Uttam Galva Metaliks ltd., Wardha
- Meta Sponge Pvt. Ltd. Rourkela
- Dankuni Steel Ltd, (Concast) Srikakulam
- Gulf Oil Corporation Ltd., (Explosive Division), Rourkela
- Raasi Refractories ., Hyderabad
- Hi-Tech Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Jamshedpur
- Lloyds Steel Ltd.
Including all the Sponge Iron units and many other Govt. and Private sectors.+ Read More