Rs 520 / LitreGet Latest Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Litre
|Nutritional Benefits||Skin Care|
- They are very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp.
- They are rich in Sulphur, which is known to minimize breakage and thinning.
- They have potent anti-bacterial properties and help fight infections of the scalp. This in turn helps reduce hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair.
- They are naturally potent antioxidants, which is why they help reverse the effects of premature greying.
- This vegetable lends a healthy shine to hair, which can become permanent when used regularly.
- Research has found that they have the ability to prevent neck and head cancer.
View Complete Details
Explore more categories
Reviewed by 29 Users
Ram Vishwas ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Asha ★★★★★ ★★★★★
Discussed everything patiently. Thanks to them as well.