Products & Services
22 products available
10 products available
Sr Java developer / Java Lead
Sr Java developer / Java developer Location : Begumpet,Secunderabad, Telangana State Duration:Full Time Job Description: General Summary:Looking for a candidate having experience with Java, over 5 years development experience using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate. 1 or more years of web development experience such as html, Java Script, JQuery, JSP, Servlet is desirable. The individual will be responsible for design and development of our proprietary software products, implement new features in our current applications. This position may require travel to various locations in US/Europe for customer engagements. So good interpersonal skills are a must.Working experience on Web services, EAI, SAP/HANA, Predictive Analytics, LDAP, Credential Management Systems / Badging Systems, PACS like Honeywell, Johnson Controls and/or identity management systems like Sun IDM, IBM Tivoli and business process flow knowledge is a plus. Responsibilities:
- Develop the Java/J2EE, HTML, JQuery (UI to Database level – MVC) using designated product technology architecture and frame works.
- Provide assistance as necessary to other developers and provide technical and functional training to the junior developers.
- Perform Research and Development on newest technical components and make recommendations such as report engine, UI frame work, security, open-source components and Open Standards/frame works like SPML, JAAS etc.,
- Should have 5+ years of experience in designing, developing and deploying WEB/J2EE applications.
- The candidate must have strong development skills in Java/J2EE, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, Java Beans, EJB, XML, XSL, Webservices and PL/SQL Programming.
- Should have integration and deployment skills using one of the - SAP WAS, BEA Web logic, Apache TOMCAT, JBoss and Web Sphere.
- Should have capabilities to manage module or small team if required and should have experience in one or more complete life cycle modules.
- Should have working experience in multiple operating systems, Windows, Unix and Linux/Solaris
- Should have Database design and PL/SQL coding experience on Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and any other RDBMS
- Familiarity with Version control using CVS/VSS, and bug/issue reporting and tracking tools like Bugzilla, Per Force and etc.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, motivational, and facilitation skills
- Must to have minimum of Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field.
Sr Ui Developer With Backbone Js
Excellent communication and collaboration skills, great attention to detail and follow-through.Apply now