Products & Services
Solution 4 U
Our wide range of products and services offered are highly acclaimed by the huge client-base we have. We have garnered immense appreciation across the nation. Our services enable our customers stay in tune with technological advancements and better quality. Our organization has successfully accomplished in attaining its goals in the provided frame of time.
Relying on our prudent vendors for the premium quality raw materials, we manage to bring a range of quality for our esteemed clients. Under the mentorship of Mr. Saumil and Ms. Radhika, we manage to bring forth designs that offer most efficient manufacturing solutions. Aided with efficient designs and a qualitative range of thermoplastics, we have become a preferred choice over others in the industry.
|Nature of Business||Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Saumil Khandwala|
|Registered Address||F27, First Floor, SEJ Plaza, Marve Road , Malad Saumil, Mumbai- 400064, Maharashtra, India|
|Total Number of Employees||26 to 50 People|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Standards & Quality Certifications||SSI Registration number : 27222100804|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
|Size of Premises||5400 square feet|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03030*****|
Post Production facility
- Rapid tooling: for aluminum, urethane casting, spray metal and epoxy
- Initial process development / Harden tool for mass production.
- Screen Printing.
- Pad Printing.
- Ultrasonic Welding.
- Hot foiling
- Spray Booth.
- Skilled labor for Assembly.
International Organization for Standardization
The processes at Solution 4U can be broadly classified in phases, which are:
- Concept development
- Individual part modeling
- Study for functionality and ease in manufacturing
- Assembling parts in space
- Aesthetic enhancement
- Interference check
- Complete integrated activity from product design to tool manufacturing.
The list of machineries are mentioned below:
|List of Machines|
|Sr||Machines Description||Qty||Size /Capacity|
|1||CNC VMC (Vertical Machine Center)|
|A||Sanco||1||2000 X 1300 X 900|
|B||Rambo||1||1000 X 600 X 600|
|C||Feeler||2||800 X 500 |
560 X 400 X 400
|2||CNC WIRE EDM||3||450 X 300 X 250|
|3||Lathe Machines 6 feet||2 Nos||Center Ht -16” & 14|
|4||Lathe Machines 10 feet||1 Nos||Center Ht-16”|
|5||Lathe Machines 4 feet||3 Nos||Center Ht-12” & 8” & 8|
|6||Lathe Machine 8 & 4 foot||2 Nos||Center Ht-14” & 10|
|7||Radial Drilling Machine – Dia 1 ½”||1 Nos||1 ½”|
|8||Drilling Machine – Dia ¾||4 Nos||¾”|
|9||Radial Drilling Machine 1 ½”||1 Nos||1 ½|
|10||Radial Drilling Machine 2 ½”||1 Nos||2 ½|
|11||Pentograph Machine - 3D||1 Nos||3 D|
|12||Surface Grinder 10” X 20”||2 Nos||10” X 20”|
|13||Surface Grinder 8” X 16”||1 Nos||8” X 16”|
|14||Spark erosion Machine – Joemars, Make |
Taiwan with Orbit cut (1050 X 600 X 500 )
|2 Nos||(1050 X 600 X 550 MM)|
|15||Spark erosion Machine – Joemars, Make |
Taiwan with Orbit cut (1050 X 850 X 560 )
|2 Nos||(1500 X 850 X 560 MM)|
|16||Milling Machine – MMT MITR||2 Nos||MMT MITR|
|17||Tool Grinder||1 Nos|
|18||Bench Grinder||2 Nos.|
|19||Portable Grinder||1 Nos.|
+ Read More
- Tata Power.
- Pantaloon Retail & Future Group.
- Aditya Birla Group.
- Dover India Ltd.
- Meril Life Sciences.
- Mercedes Benz Research Development India Pvt. Ltd.
- Veol Labs India.
- Loxcreen Ltd, (Canada)
- Ez Lawn Inc, (USA)
- Frescopack (MEXICO)
- Indoeuro Interface(Uk)
- Psion Inc.(CANADA)
- Enuresis Solutions,Llc (USA)
- Depalt, (USA)
- Nylon 6,66, Glass filled
- Noryl, PBT
- ABS filled & Unfilled
- Poly Acetal
- PC Clear, PC/ABS, PC Glass filled
- SAN, PS , PET
- PP, HDPE, LLDPE, PVC
Special Die Steel
- Porous Composition: PORCERAX IIÂ® is a metal with a pumice-like composition. PORCERAX IIÂ® metallic dies are 20-30% porous by volume due to a system of interconnected pores. Average pore diameter is 10Âµm.
Effective Gas Release:
- Resin shrinkage generally occurs when a layer of air or gas is trapped between the mold surface and the resin. PORCERAX IIÂ® allows the extraction of this gas, avoiding the problems of shrinkage and uneven luster due to irregular adhesion of the resin to the mold surface.
One Piece Forming:
- PORCERAX II® simplifies die structure and gating systems through one piece forming.
What benefits does porcerax II brings to you ?
Due to its excellent permeability, PORCERAX II® is ideal for injection molding applications. This permeability is a result of Porcerax's porosity, which allows gases and air to be extracted through the material itself, eliminating gas-related defects. When used as a die material for injection molding, PORCERAX II® can be worked and machined just like conventional die materials using processes such as EDM machining, etching, cutting and grinding.
- Improved product quality
- Reduced rejection rate
- Improved casting precision
- Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced material consumption
- Reduced labor costs
Porcerax II can be used for any plastic processing Industry
- Injection Moulding
- Special & Large part Vacuum Forming
- Thermoforming cavity , insert etc.
- Blow moulding
Our Products Range
|Plastic Product Manufacturing|
|Plastic Product design|
|OEM / Assembly|
We are capable of being the foremost choice by our customers due to several reasons:
- Aesthetic enhancements of projects
- Unique and efficient designing
- Focus on design and ability to produce well
- Competitive price
- Technological advancements
- Commercial Product and Assembly services
Our Work Force
- Location Type - Urban
- Legal Status of Firm - Privately owned
- Building Structure - Permanent
- Size of Premises - 240 Sq, Ft Admin office
- 200 Sq, Ft Conference/Meeting
- 5000 Sq, Ft Factory Place