Products & Services
Wood Wool Board
|Size (Sq ft)||4X2|
|Thickness||15mm 20mm 25mm|
Silence Acoustic® WOOD WOOL Panels are made up of pine wood and cement composites having excellent noise absorption with NRC upto 1 as per ISO: 354-1985 and ASTM 423-90 standard and fire class 1 which is why our acoustic panels are widely used in schools, auditoriums, hospitals, offices, studios & home interiors etc.KEY FEATURES
- They are highly porous and therefore they are good sound absorbers giving NRC upto 0.9.
- The boards also have thermal insulation, fire resistant, water resistance and immunity to organic infestation.
- Lighter and Cheaper Than Any Other Insulating Material.
- Very Easy and Quick to Install.
- Long Lasting and Totally Unaffected by Weather conditions
- Termite Proof and Unaffected by Other Insects or Rodents
- Durable and Tested to Stand Severe Conditions of Rains, Heat and Snow
- Sound Proof
- Blocks are scientifically manufactured with curing and chemical treatment
- Zero Maintenance or Replacement Cost
- Can receive plaster and decorative treatment just like a brick or concrete wall.
- Keeps its shape and volume for years
- Standard Sizes: 1220mm X 610mm
- Thickness: 15mm/20mm/25mm
View Complete Details