Products & Services
Srks Enterprises is an extension of SRKS Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Our company came into being in the year 2015. We are a Private Limited Company. We are into manufacturing, trading and supplying high tech products. Our products include Digital Signage, Boom Barrier, Wire Harness, Automatic Boom Gate, Parking Area Light, Automatic Line Stabilizer, Measuring Instruments, Electrical Equipments and more. These are manufactured indigenously by using latest technologies. The organization is run by professionals with huge domain experience.
|Nature of Business||Retailer|
|Company CEO||Shashikanth Rao|
|Year of Establishment||2015|
|Legal Status of Firm||Partnership Firm|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
The SRKS Enterprise Partner Program for System Integrators is designed to enhance your portfolio and help differentiate your company through marketing, business development, solution development, training and support.
As a SRKS Enterprise System Integrator, you can:
- Access SRKS Enterprise expertise and award-winning technology to build end-to-end solutions for your customers.
- Earn a prominent presence for your services and solutions on SRKS Enterprise.com and our internal Field Portal.
- Have a dedicated resource to help support your SRKS Enterprise-related business.
- Accelerate your time to market with access to SRKS Enterprise equipment for solution development and testing.
- Further your SRKS Enterprise knowledge with a customized curriculum path.
- Get support from SRKS Enterprise Global Support—anytime, anywhere around the world.
Manufacturing is the production of merchandise for use or sale using labour and machines, tools, chemical and biological processing, or formulation. The term may refer to a range of human activity, from handicraft to high tech, but is most commonly applied to industrial production, in which raw materials are transformed into finished goods on a large scale. Such finished goods may be used for manufacturing other, more complex products, such as aircraft, household appliances or automobiles, or sold to wholesalers, who in turn sell them to retailers, who then sell them to end users – the "consumers".
Manufacturing takes turns under all types of economic systems. In a free market economy, manufacturing is usually directed toward the mass production of products for sale to consumers at a profit. In a collectivist economy, manufacturing is more frequently directed by the state to supply a centrally planned economy. In mixed market economies, manufacturing occurs under some degree of government regulation.+ Read More
Our Vendor Base
- Ashok Leyland
- CP Plus
- Dahua Tecnology
- Rohan Builder (india) Pvt. Ltd.
- Mayuka creations