Products & Services
SRL Diagnostics is a leading and reputed Pathology Lab network. We are the only Pathology Lab Network in India to have 12 Reference Labs, 4 Centers of Excellence and 275* Network Laboratories with a footprint spanning over 5700 Collection Points. We offer more than 3500 tests, using the most advanced state of the art technology supported by our highly skilled personnel. Today, SRL is conducting more than 100,000 tests in a day, ranging from simple to high-end tests. Through its network of laboratories, SRL offers an all inclusive collection of diagnostic facilities including an extensive range of specialties in Pathology services. In addition, SRL also offers a host of other services like Radiology modalities including Computed Tomography (CT), Diagnostic Radiology (X- Ray), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Ultrasound and Positron Emission Tomography ("PET").SRL is known to be one of the most renowned Pathology Lab centres that has a dedicated R&D division, which is ISO certified and also recognized by the Government of India's Department of Scientific and Industrial Research. SRL is a trusted name in the field of Pathology services providing quality diagnostic, prognostic and monitoring services to other path labs, hospitals and patients. It also provides Clinical Research services by conducting Phase I-IV clinical trials for Multinational and Indian pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies, thereby supporting their international regulatory submissions.
|Nature of Business||Service Provider|
Our mission in delivering this is as follows:
- To provide accurate and precise diagnostic, prognostic and predictive testing services in a timely manner.
- To ensure that every employee is treated with dignity and respect, and in a fair, consistent and equitable manner.
- To create a stimulating, enabling and supportive work atmosphere.
- To aid and encourage employees in realizing their full potential.
The furious pace of life and the process of economic and social development takes a toll on many people's health. India is witnessing continuous increase in non-communicable and lifestyle related diseases. Rugged and new emerging defiant pathogens continue to pose a serious challenge to the process of diagnosis and treatment. We at SRL remain committed to meeting the changing and ever growing diagnostic needs of the medical community. To achieve our objective of Scientific, Medical and Industry leadership, we have invested in initiatives like the "SRL Global Knowledge Forum" that go beyond simply fulfilling the requirements of the medical and clinical diagnosis to being a powerhouse of knowledge and propeller of change in the Industry practices.
SRL continues to be a leader in offering a wide range of diagnosis, prognosis and predictive diagnostic and radio-imaging tests using state of the art knowledge and medical technology. The numerous awards and honors we have received over the years are testimony to this creed of excellence. We are committed to making the experience for all users of SRL services happy, satisfying and memorable. We immensely value the faith imposed in our services both by the medical fraternity and our valued customers & patients and are committed to walking the extra mile to make each customer's experience accurate, timely and humane.+ Read More
- First time in India PPP (public private partnership); HP government entrusted SRL for putting up 24 labs in Government hospitals.
- Enjoying an enviable presence with 246 Labs, 5000 Collection Points & still going strong!
- Super Religare Laboratories Limited gets a new name "SRL Limited".
- Acquisition of Piramal Diagnostic Services Private Limited (Now known as SRL Diagnostics Private Limited).
- Set up our Reference Lab system in Middle East and Nepal
- Partnered with Life Care Services Private Limited of Nepal
- SRL Ranbaxy gets a new name "Super Religare Laboratories".
- Set up our third Clinical Reference Laboratory at Salt Lake, Kolkata.
- Received CAP & NABL Accreditation for Gurgaon Clinical Reference Laboratory.
- Set up second Clinical Reference Lab at Gurgaon.
- Entrusted with high end testing by UK hospital
- Forays into international business.
- SRL's first CAP Accreditation - Mumbai Lab.
- Inaugurated own R&D Centre in Mumbai.
- Proud to have the first ever NABL Accredited Lab - SRL Ranbaxy Mumbai.
- Started setting up of Satellite Labs.
- We began our operations and introduced the concept of Reference Laboratory in India.
- Set up our first 'Clinical Reference Laboratory' in Mumbai.
With an objrusted us with offering diagnostic services to them as hospital implants. These include India''s laective to provide quality products, services and outcomes to the masses, SRL Diagnostics has created an impressive network of 269 Labs and over 6400 Collection Points across the length and breadth of India and beyond. Today, SRL is the largest network of labs in India and the 2nd largest in Asia in terms of volumes handled. We also have the largest network of Accredited Labs in India with 37 National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Labs and 4 College of American Pathologists (CAP) Certified Labs.
89 hospitals have entrgest hospital chain Fortis and many other reputed healthcare centres. Our ability to perform esoteric tests using state of the art technologies that help in quick and accurate diagnosis has helped us gain their trust. Our vast menu of over 3500 tests and around 700 qualified faculties, which include eminent histopathologists, microbiologists, scientists, biochemists and pathologists put us in a higher orbit of diagnostic arena. The scope of tests include: Clinical Chemistry, Hematology & Blood Coagulation Studies, Infectious Diseases & Autoimmune Disorders, Surgical & Anatomic Pathology: Immunohistochemistry (IHC); Tumour Markers, Radioimmunoassay, Chemiluminescence, Flow Cytometry, Microbiology including Rapid Mycobacterial Culture, Cytogenetics & Molecular Diagnostics incl. Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR).
If you are a reputed hospital, and are interested in partnering with us, please contact us at queriessrl.in
Given the pressing need to provide quality testing and services at an affordable price, our ''Research and Innovation'' wing works 24x7 to find economical solutions and introduce ideas and concepts for new initiatives that help us stay ahead on the technological front. Towards this end, new technologies are adopted and new tests are introduced at regular intervals. Other areas that put us in a leadership position are our efficient logistics and IT prowess that helps us in handling large volumes. Our aim to over quality services is further strengthened by our ''Home Collection Initiative'' that offers great convenience to customers. ''Stay Healthy and should the need arise, we are just a call away''.+ Read More
Clients / Customers
- Religare wellness
- Dr. P. S. Joshi - Member (Independent Director)
- Lt. Gen. Tejinder Singh Shergill - Member (Independent Director)
- Mr. Harpal Singh Member (N
- Dr. Brian Tempest - Chairman (Independent Director)
- on - Independent Director)
- Mr. Srinivas Chidambaram [ Member (Non - Independent Director)
Nomination / Remuneration / Compensation Committee:
- Dr. P. S. Joshi - Chairman (Independent Director)
- Dr. Brian Tempest - Member (Independent Director)
- Lt. Gen. Tejinder Singh Shergill - Member (Independent Director)
- Mr. Sunil Godhwani - Member (Non - Independent Director)
- Ms. Archana Prashant Shiroor - Member (Non - Independent Director)
Share Allotment And Shareholders' / Investors' Grievance Committee:
- Mr. Sunil Godhwani - Chairman (Non - Independent Director)
- Dr. Sanjeev K. Chaudhry - Member (Non - Independent Director)
- Dr. P. S. Joshi - Member (Independent Director)
Board of Directors
- Mr. Shivinder Mohan Singh - Chairman
- Mr. Malvinder Mohan Singh - Director
- Mr. Sunil Godhwani - Director
- Mr. Harpal Singh - Director
- Dr. Sanjeev K. Chaudhry - Managing Director
- Mr. Srinivas Chidambaram - Director
- Mr. Mahendra Swarup - Alternate Director to Mr. Achal Ghai
- Ms. Archana Prashant Shiroor - Additional Director
- Lt. Gen. Tejinder Singh Shergill - Independent Director
- Dr. Brian Tempest - Independent Director
- Dr. P. S. Joshi - Independent Director
- Dr. Sanjeev K. Chaudhry - Managing Director
- Mr. Sanjeev Vashishta - Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. K. Srivatsan President - Commercial
- Dr. Amar Dasgupta President - International Operations
- Dr. B.R. Das President - Research & Innovation
- Dr. Avinash Phadke President - Pathology
- Mr. Ravi Aggarwal Director- Sales & Marketing
- Ms. Debjani Roy - Chief People Officer
- Mr. Radhakrishna Pillai - Chief Information Officer
- Mr. Varun Mehta Director - Human Resources
- Mr. Ravi Batra - Chief Risk Officer & Company Secretary
- Mr. Saurabh Chadha - Chief Financial Officer
- Dr Leena Chatterjee - Director Fortis SRL Labs & SRL Strategic Initiatives
- Dr Deepa Dave - Director Lab Operations
- Dr Gurdeep Sabhikhi - Radiology Director
- Dr Simi Bhatia - Director, Clinical reference laboratory, Mumbai
- Dr Rajeev Tangri - Director, Clinical Reference Lab Gurgaon
The range of services provided by SRL to international clients include:
- Referral Pathology Testing
- Referral Radiodiagnosis
- Planning and implementation of Quality Assurance Programme
- All-round training of Laboratory Staff
- Consultation for Tests and interpretation thereof
- Laboratory Management Services
- Technical Services
- The journey of quality doesn't end with just testing. We understand the absolute necessity of ensuring integrity (purity) of samples and so, we employ the most stringent practices to maintain the samples in their native state.
- All logistics & shipping operations are in compliance to IATA transportation guidelines.
- SRL has well established systems and procedures for safe and smooth movement of shipments from across the globe in required cold chain conditions.
- SRL collaborates with the best Courier Companies in the world who specialize in handling temperature-sensitive & time critical shipments.
- Shipping arrangements are done for controlled temperature/ cold chain conditions (Ambient, Refrigerated and Frozen), on most direct routing, "Next Flight Out" service.
- Extensive validations of each and every specimen type are done over varying periods and conditions to ensure specimen quality during transit.
- Experienced and trained staff manage international operations 24x7. Expert advice and guidance is given on perishable packaging & transportation.
- We ensure online tracking of shipment from the pick-up point to its delivery destination and faster customs clearance at entry ports for immediate delivery.
- We have partnered with Custom House Agents who are well-versed with customs procedures for immediate clearance.
- If in case a shipment is misrouted / stuck in transit points, dry ice replenishment is arranged through our courier partners.
Site supplies and specimen transport play a critical role in the management of any project. Our Logistics Team works closely with our Business Development Team during the proposal process in order to work out convenient logistics routes keeping in mind the shortest transit time for site supplies as well as for specimen transport.
Our logistic team would ensure:
- Round the clock specimen receipt at our Central Laboratory
- Outbound and inbound shipment monitoring
- On time deliveries
- Alternate route planning
Logistic Coverage India:
We offer the largest area coverage in India with our extensive logistic network extending to approximately 520 cities and towns. Our logistic services offer specimen transport at ambient, refrigerated and frozen (Dry Ice) temperatures.
Investigator sites in India are primarily serviced through our local couriers within cities or through reputed courier service providers. Depending upon the city from where the specimen is picked up in India the specimen shipments typically arrive within 12 to 24 hours at our central Laboratory in Mumbai.
Asia and South East Asia:
Investigator sites located in Asian & South-East Asian countries are serviced using the network of top courier service providers for pickup of specimens from the sites and delivery to our Central Laboratory in Mumbai.
SRL''s success is built on the foundation of personal and professional integrity. We commit ourselves to standards of ethical behavior that go well beyond legal minimums.Key characteristics that form our Code of Conduct:
- We keep our commitments to provide not just test results but accurate, reliable, pertinent and cost effective diagnostic information.
- We will never forget that a patient is depending on the results we provide. Everything we do focuses on taking care of the patients and doctors who trust us.
- We do the right thing without compromise. The diagnostic information is produced and delivered to provide the highest level of patient care and within the strictest guidelines of professional ethics, always maintaining the dignity of the human.
- What we say is true and forthcoming - not just technically correct. We are open and transparent in our communication with each other and about business performance.
- We believe and maintain confidentiality of our patient''s reports; an important issue in primary health care ethics.
- We think before we act and consider the consequences of our actions.
- We treat people with dignity and value their contributions. We maintain fairness in all relationships.
- We speak up for what is right. We report wrongdoing when we see it.
- We stay abreast of changes and new developments in the law and provide compliance training, guidance and education regarding applicable laws for directors, officers and employees.
Ever since its inception in 1996, SRL Diagnostics as it is popularly known, has been the front runner of the diagnostics arena in South Asia developing new tests and technologies, leading changes and making quality diagnostics available for all in this part of the world. Patient care; quality of systems, processes, products and services; and ethical practices are the company''s core values.
To address the ever growing diagnostic needs of the global medical fraternity, SRL''s International Division became operational in 2003. SRL''s well tested and advanced Professional, Operational, Logistic and IT capabilities allowed it to satisfactorily process and report on patients'' samples flown in from the neighbouring countries in South Asia, from the Middle East and from Europe. SRL is proud of its extensive presence in various parts of the world, where it provides high-quality, client-centric services combining state-of-the-art technology and a network of highly skilled physicians. We have our footprints in Nepal, Dubai, Sri Lanka, Kuwait, Tanzania and Oman, to name just a few.
SRL''s success is built on a foundation of personal and professional integrity. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethical behavior that go well beyond legal minimums, aligning ourselves to the interests of not just those who are partners but millions who are directly or indirectly impacted by our activities. There are certain key characteristics that provide the foundation for our code of conduct within and beyond.
Mass Screening Project for Hepatitis B: Called the silent infection in India, about 1 lakh people die every year due to illness related to HBV infection. Early detection can help prevent complications arising from it. In December 2005, SRL conducted a first of its kind Mass screening project for Hepatitis B amongst school students in Chennai.
Social Responsibility of Conduct Eco conservation: We use pulp free paper for all reports that are generated for patients. We encourage our partner clinicians, researchers and patients to opt for e-reporting. This helps save paper, in turn helping save our environment/forests.
Walkathon "Pledge for Autism": Autism is a life long developmental disorder that impairs social skills, communicative skills and results in repetitive and restricted behaviour. Lack of knowledge about Autism perplexes many. SRL conducted an awareness campaign to educate people on the needs of special children in November 2007.
Anaemia Free India
Campaign Republic Day Initiative (2013)
Malnutrition, despite good dietary habits is a silent menace particularly among school children, leading to Anaemia or Polycythemia, ultimately affecting overall health. On the occasion of Republic Day, SRL took the initiative to do its bit in order to combat the menace of Anaemia , by launching "Anaemia Free India Campaign" pan India. SRL conducted tests like Hb (haemoglobin), Anaemia Profile and HCP plus for 35000 MCD School children and at places like clinics, schools, colleges, ITBP, residential areas, RWAs etc. wherein family physicians and gynaecologists enthusiastically took part in educating the audience on the early diagnosis and consequences of Anemia through an extensive leaflet activity around these places.
Stayfree Women for Change Campaign Association with Johnson & Johnson (2013) Anaemia is a major concern in women. It causes frequent tiredness and may lead to physical disorders and pregnancy problems. To counter the growing threat of Anaemia, SRL Diagnostics joined hands with Johnson & Johnson on their UNICEF initiative, Stayfree Women for Change. The aim of this initiative was to educate and make women aware of the prevailing symptoms of Anaemia and the preventive tests that can be availed at SRL Diagnostics.
Explore our categories
Reviewed by 1 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Rajesh ★★★★★ ★★★★★