Our ProductsView All
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Importer|
|Company CEO||Siddharth Shah|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||2017|
|Legal Status of Firm||Partnership Firm|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03175*****|
Our Vision & Mission
Mission - We only believe in going further, never stopping, challenging ourselves and making Herculean efforts, so much so, that one day we are crowned with the topmost place among our competitors.
Industries We Serve
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Paint & Coating Industries
- Agrochemical / Pesticides Industries
- Packaging Industries
- Food & Beverages Industries
- Leather Industries
- Paper & Printing Inks Industries
- Speciality Chemicals & Resin Industries
- Plywood & Laminate Industries
Imports - Many goods are produced in countries where the safety and performance requirements of the importing country or region are not always fully understood. These requirements have been put in place to ensure the safety of importing countries consumers. Unsafe and unreliable products can result in injury, death or damage to property as well as the costs associated with product recalls, compensation claims and the damage to a brand's reputation. Companies trading with these countries need to comply with these requirements for customs clearance. Failure to do so can result in severe delays in goods clearance, penalties or even shipments being returned.
Exports - Exporting can be a great way to expand your business and increase profitability. It can also help to spread risk and reduce dependence on your local market. Exporting exposes you to new ideas, marketing techniques and ways of competing you can’t experience at home. The skills you develop in foreign markets will also help you to better compete in the domestic market.
Services We Offer
Direct Sourcing - We've supported many of our clients on their journey from an outsourced recruitment model to an in-house direct sourcing team. With the necessary software and people with the right skills on board, you can efficiently fill your vacancies. We can liaise with potential ATS suppliers and manage the vetting process on your behalf and at the same time, we'll help you define the team's required skillset and can help you recruit or in some cases up-skill them.We'll structure clear strategic plans for the short, medium and long-term. Identifying the tools you need to attract candidates for your routine recruitment and to fill long-term posts resulting from expansion, development or succession planning.+ Read More
Our Core Values
- Quality - Quality has always been our priority, and we make sure that we import only from the best of international firms.
- Adaptability - The firm is flexible enough to withstand fierce changes that blow the landscape of the corporate environment.
- Globalization - We have an outreach spanning over 40 countries.
- Commitment - We, as an organization, have the zeal to achieve par excellence- and every action here is taken keeping in mind the bigger picture- the organizational goals.
- Customer Relations - “Customer is King” is the adage we live by, and we take immense pride in the loyalty the oldest of our customers honour us with.
We have expanded our horizons to serve the growing needs of various industries. Some of our other strengths are:
- Our large and well-equipped storage facilities.
- Maintaining stock of all chemicals in our go dawn to cater the urgent need of our customer.
- Our wide market distribution channel for our range of industrial chemicals.
- Sophisticated and healthy working system, enabling us to quickly process the work orders.
- Our strict adherence to timely delivery schedules.
- Our range of products is competitively priced.
- Ready stock of large inventory
- Security through multiple sources
- Competitive prices for all products
- Easy communication
- Provide the vast range of products
- Customer's satisfaction is our pursuit
- Providing value-added service.
- Creating stronger bonds